Cuisinart Toaster Oven...TOB-175BC....just ordered

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by fordy, Dec 20, 2003.

1. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

Almost all of MY cooking is relegated to a (very old) toaster oven and a Microwave(new). So, I've been researching Toaster oven(s) and I came across a consumer survey and they recommended the Cuisinart TOB-175BC toaster oven . It is also the most expensive at around 179 or so. I was courious If any others out there might have one of these fine, expensive cooking mochines. I just sent them (Amazon .com) a check and they gave me free delivery as i don't need it until after the first of the year. Anyway, I figured some of Ya'll(Texas plural) might already be in possession of "One" of these....and how do you like it........??????..........fordy :confused: :D :worship:

2. earthship

earthship Well-Known Member

Don't own one - but I saw one in Dillard's yesterday in Pueblo. CO. VERY high tech!

3. fin29

fin29 Well-Known Member

Everything I own from Cuisinart is top notch. You get what you pay for with that company.

4. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

Thanks, your positive comments about the Quality of Cuisinart products has validated my basic perception of this toaster oven as the very best choice of the different models available. My basic philosophy has always been (when i could afford to buy the best) to try to obtain the best available product from a range of choices. Thanks , ..........fordy ;)

5. Debbie in MO

Debbie in MO Active Member

I'm in the market for a toaster oven, just haven't seen one I like yet. They seem so cheaply made. Sounds like this Cuisinart might be one I need to look at. I want to get rid of my regular toaster and replace my toaster oven at the same time to save precious counter space, so my new toaster oven will have to do a good job toasting sliced bread...Fordy, let me know how it does!