Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dors anyone have a cubb cadet ex3200 compact tractor? If so how do you like it? There is a used one around here for sale with loader and belly mower, looks in nice shape from the pictures I saw

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I think Paisly recently bought a CC SCUT. I don't remeber the model, but I doubt it can be too different given that it is a similar class from the same MFG. Message her if she doesn't pop in this thread.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now if I can only talk my wife into letting me get it

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
What are they asking for it?
I checked the specs, and I wouldn't kick it out of bed, but it is a little light. They classify it as a compact, but it's the smallest of the compacts I've seen. It's dims and specs read like a biggish sub-compact.

It's FEL is a little on the weak side at only 900# at the pins, and it doesn't take skid steer attachments. The whole thing only weighs 1/2-2/3 of what most compact utility tractors weigh- and weight is a critical metric for a tractor.

If the price is right, and you're realistically looking for the capabilities of a sub-compact, it's probably a pretty stout one, but if you're looking for a compact and it's priced like one, then it may be a little disappointing.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
14.5k with 60" x 1/4 yard loader and 60" under mount mower. 314 hrs.
Turf tires.
Cub Cadet Ex3200 Engine:
Yanmar 1.6L 3-cyl diesel

3-Point Hitch:
Rear Type: I
Rear lift (at 24"):1,100 lbs

Power Take-off (PTO):
Rear PTO: live
Rear RPMs: 540
Mid RPMs: 2100

Dimensions & Tires:
Wheelbase: 61 inches
Front tire: 7-14
Rear tire: 11.2-24

Engine Detail:
Yanmar diesel
3-cylinder
liquid-cooled
100.2 ci [1.6 L]
Bore/Stroke: 3.465x3.543 inches
Power: 32 hp

Dimensions:
Weight : 2,550 lbs
Wheelbase: 61 inches
Length: 109.5 inches
Width: 59.1 inches
Height: 83 inches
Ground clearance: 10 inches

It's actually just a little bigger then my neighbors 30hp compact Kubota (which I borrow too much)

They are selling to buy a bigger tractor

For my use this is a good size, then I will use to now lawn also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts