Credit Report

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by cast iron, Jan 22, 2007.

1. cast iron

cast iron Well-Known Member

It's been a couple years since I've pulled our credit report and I'm getting ready to do it again. I was wondering who you all use for your credit reports? Are there still three main credit reporting agencies these days?

Any good all-in-one place I can get an accurate report of our credit history from one source?

2. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

...............I need to do mine as well . You get one free credit report per year but your credit SCore will cost you a small fee I believe . fordy... :)

3. 1GandJ1

1GandJ1 Well-Known Member

If you belong to AAA auto club you can get all three or just one done through the internet, at a discount....

4. via media

via media Tub-thumper

I strongly recommend getting all three - or at the very least, two of the big three. When I requested my three, one was correct and the other two were wrong, although each had different errors.

www.annualcreditreport.com is the official site. It is sponsored by Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, not a third party company that will let you see your credit information for free if you sign away your right to privacy.

/VM

5. roadless

roadless Well-Known Member Supporter

I used Transunion.com

6. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate