Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
in memoriam
12,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday was the first real sunny day we have had in some time. Wasn't much wind either, but only 18F out side.
those crazy girls were flying out to go potty. Some were only flying out to die too.
All the snow has all these brown spots on it.
Don't eat the brown snow either.

Also strange is the number of drones in the snow. they should have been gone long ago.

:D Al

·
Registered
178 Posts
they must have had to go bad .. I never seen them out that cold ,, but last sping they were flying in cooler weather then I thought they would fly .. and me and Bonnie found out in the early sping DONT set in frount of the hives drinking coffee ... Bon looked at me and asked what all the spots were from ... she said now ,, you know what your girls think of you !!! I dont get on line often now , but I always watch for your posts .tell Kare Hi .. hope you had a good thanks giving .... Tom

·
in memoriam
12,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have so many bee hives around the house now that my truck always has those spots on it as does Kares Durango.
Although Kares dad is in a bad way and the girls talked mom out of doing a huge dinner like she normally does we had a great Thanks Giving. Kare fixed Salmon for dinner then I fixed some turkey for supper after we got back from Kares folks where the family gathered for desart that everyone brought some of.
Hope after Christmas things will be better for you and you fix or replace that crashed computer.

:D Al

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.