Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
When I got the hepatitis b vaccine it was three shots over seven months followed by an antibody test. This one sounds easier. I expect I will take it when it is available.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
23,915 Posts
I expect that most will not be required to take this immediately. There will be a waiting list for those that want it, to enable them to work or travel for quite a while before the demand is met and and there is vaccine left over for those that did not want to take it.

Like I have said before, I do expect lots of businesses requiring it of their employees so they can get their business back running full time and at capacity.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
I expect that most will not be required to take this immediately. There will be a waiting list for those that want it, to enable them to work or travel for quite a while before the demand is met and and there is vaccine left over for those that did not want to take it.

Like I have said before, I do expect lots of businesses requiring it of their employees so they can get their business back running full time and at capacity.
I'm glad I'm self employed! There's no requirement for me...

·
The Renegade...
1,851 Posts

I’m nobody’s slave nor am I a farm animal. I refuse to take the vaccines and anyone attempting to force it upon me had best think long and hard before they try....
There’s not a business on the planet that I need so much that I would submit myself to them. As for travel, people have migrated across the planet long before any such “business” existed...I’ll be ok.

·
RF in Western Mtns.of ME
898 Posts
  • Dr. Sandra Fryhofer of the American Medical Association said that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses and she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot.
  • Both companies acknowledged that their vaccines could induce side effects that are similar to symptoms associated with mild Covid-19, such as muscle pain, chills and headache.

Like everything in this scamdemic the reports of testing for vaccines are very slanted, amounting to lies . There have been a LOT of bad results and some very bad results !

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have read that most "side effects" will be those common with all vaccines: sore arms and slight fever and muscle aches, all due to activation of the immune system.

The leading candidate vaccines look promising for a better than 50% effectiveness. That is the minimum that the FDA would accept in order to approve it.
___

·
Registered
8,313 Posts
I have read that most "side effects" will be those common with all vaccines: sore arms and slight fever and muscle aches, all due to activation of the immune system.

The leading candidate vaccines look promising for a better than 50% effectiveness. That is the minimum that the FDA would accept in order to approve it.
Most side effects....most. What happens if your immune system is compromised?
Politicians first....mandatory! Ill never get one. I dont get the flu vaccine either.

·
Administrator
19,362 Posts

I'd like to know what side effects those who don't fall into the 'most' category might experience.

·
Registered
11,251 Posts
Like everything in this scamdemic the reports of testing for vaccines are very slanted, amounting to lies . There have been a LOT of bad results and some very bad results !
Hey, Rick! Glad to see you're still around....

·
Banned
139 Posts
In spite of my skills and education, my view of authority rendered me as unemployable around the age of 18.
I didn't catch on though until I was about 35.
Lol well you were quicker than me, it wasn’t till I read that that I caught on!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I'm also self employed.
I'll have to check my handbook to see if there is any language about mandatory vaccinations. Stay right where you are.
Self employed here as well. My staff consists of around 14 employees and we work to an extent in close quarters. I can’t afford to be losing my staff to this virus, so hope most of the staff get one. I know that I will...
I have always taken precautions like hand sanitizer in the work trucks etc, but the flu still gets around the work trucks each year. Covid is more catchy and slower to recover from.
And they are now saying a good 10% end up with long term issues..... yikes

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Alright so it has been 8 days and I couldn't find my employee handbook. I told my wife she must have taken it and lost it and she replied that there never was a handbook. I just pace back and forth in front of the new guy yelling stuff out and then later forget what I said.
I do know for a fact that mandatory shots are required on new years eve. I set up a clinic usually in the garage or in back around a fire.

·
Registered
30,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Lots of assumptions:

1. The “vaccine” will stop the spread.
2. The “vaccine” won’t have serious side effects.
3. The “vaccine” that changes your genetic code will not cause collateral genetic damage.

·
Banned
746 Posts
I can't find any info for people with asthma compromised immune systems like me. On whether the vaccine should

be taken or not...It is recommended that people with respiratory conditions get a flu shot.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts