Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
30,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Dr. Sandra Fryhofer of the American Medical Association said that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses and she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot.
  • Both companies acknowledged that their vaccines could induce side effects that are similar to symptoms associated with mild Covid-19, such as muscle pain, chills and headache.

·
Registered
21,137 Posts
This lady just got hers. Doesn't look too bad.

<iframe src="Facebook" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

·
Registered
10,110 Posts
I haven't read how they are going to handle those that are immune compromised or those with other health issues. The last I read the older population will be the first to receive the vaccine.

·
Registered
396 Posts
There is probably something you can take for the side effects.
Surely someone manufactures something.
- - -
Tylenol, many doctors recommend it after a vaccine.
+++
Yes... Tylenol, whole wheat toast, ginger ale, and rest will get most people through most things..

You first..... Many people fold up and can't cope, or function with things that are easily taken care of on there own, going complete invalid over small things.. Seemingly willing to take a chance of suffering more later than a little now.. The old an ounce of prevention saying..

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
A radio show I listen to (out of Sacramento) said that a friend of one of the hosts was in one of the trials. The friend said the first shot wasn't any worse than any other shot, the second one made him sick enough to be out of commission for a week with flu-like symptoms.

If that's the case generally, and if I'm not in a high risk group I'm not sure how easy it's going to be to talk me into a vaccine that makes me sicker than just getting the dang virus might. Me generally not me personally.

·
Marked safe from the TP famine of 2020.
19,336 Posts
I have heard that the vaccine won't be given to pregnant women because they weren't tested.

·
Premium Member
24,824 Posts
Even with the virus from below, I was not totally out of commission for a week. I'm going to wait until the vaccine has been in use for a while and then beg for an antibody test to see if that virus was really covid.

·
Registered
9,420 Posts
"May cause nausea, gouging of eyes/blindness, erectile dysfunction, early onset dementia, hyper menopause, food cravings, explosive diarrhea, thickening of eye brows and toenails, prolonged weeping and heavy sulfur like flatulance.
Side effects may last from 10 minutes to an hour up to 9 times per day for as long as a month.
Testing has only been conducted for 30 days so side effects may continue for longer.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
GTX - are you joking? What is this for?
"May cause nausea, gouging of eyes/blindness, erectile dysfunction, early onset dementia, hyper menopause, food cravings, explosive diarrhea, thickening of eye brows and toenails, prolonged weeping and heavy sulfur like flatulance.
Side effects may last from 10 minutes to an hour up to 9 times per day for as long as a month.
Testing has only been conducted for 30 days so side effects may continue for longer.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts