Homesteading Forum banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
said there were three positions on your needleborn sacrament:
1- People who don’t want it, and want to be left alone.
2- People who do want it, and leave others alone.
3- Pro-shot evangelists like you.

Prove me wrong.
I did, but you've been vaping too much gun oil.

There are a lot of people who just don't know what to believe because the loudest people on the topic are the most extreme. That right there is another classification of people.

been letting your garbage go in one ear and out the other until you “challenged” the un-vaccinated jabbed to not decline it just because of what the “ijits on the left say about it”. There may be a more arrogant and condescending line in the pamphlet they sent you out on mission with, but I doubt it.
You are welcome to whatever opinion you want to have.

can prove that you don’t know that just by asking you one simple question:

How many of the people who’ve taken your fear-shot had Covidaids either at the time, or before they got the shot?

You can’t answer that,
I also can't answer how many have had alien encounters, and don't really care. This is just more shyte you are throwing against the wall.

Far far far fewer people who have been vaccinated get extremely sick

Period.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Redux. Few people get extremely sick.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Percentage wise you are right.

But somehow I always see really sick covid patients every shift. And they are always unvaccinated.
Still not proof that the vaccine has any effect.

·
Registered
695 Posts
None of you have long term results. Period.
You are correct. Damn thing has only been around for 2 years.

Opinions vary.

If you want an opinion on building a barn, ask a barn builder.

If you want an opinion on guns, ask a gun monkey.

If you want an opinion on whether covid vaccines work, you might want to ask someone who has treated hundreds of covid patients.

Or not whatever.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Vaccines largely prevent severe disease:

"Of 1,197 hospitalized COVID-19 patients, death or invasive mechanical ventilation by day 28 was much more common in the unvaccinated (24.7% vs 12.0%; aOR for vaccinated patients, 0.33)."

"Vaccination with an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine was significantly less likely among patients with COVID-19 hospitalization and with disease progression to death or invasive mechanical ventilation," the researchers concluded. "These findings are consistent with risk reduction of developing severe COVID-19 among vaccine breakthrough infections compared with absence of vaccination."

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Vaccines largely prevent severe disease:

"Of 1,197 hospitalized COVID-19 patients, death or invasive mechanical ventilation by day 28 was much more common in the unvaccinated (24.7% vs 12.0%; aOR for vaccinated patients, 0.33)."

"Vaccination with an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine was significantly less likely among patients with COVID-19 hospitalization and with disease progression to death or invasive mechanical ventilation," the researchers concluded. "These findings are consistent with risk reduction of developing severe COVID-19 among vaccine breakthrough infections compared with absence of vaccination."
It also appears to facilitate the spread of the Wuflu. Again, if you are at high risk for severe complications, I get getting the jab. If you aren't, I think it is unwise. If you are under 20 and in good health it is nuts to get it, imho.

·
Registered
695 Posts
It also appears to facilitate the spread of the Wuflu. Again, if you are at high risk for severe complications, I get getting the jab. If you aren't, I think it is unwise. If you are under 20 and in good health it is nuts to get it, imho.
Why do you say it facilitates the spread? I can see it doing so by reducing symptoms so much that there are more asymptomatic carriers.

I don't disagree with you. While the risks of the vaccine are incredibly low, the risk of the disease I'm the young/healthy population is almost zero. My young son will not be getting vaccinared.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I'm sure to someone who allegedly sees things from the front lines every day, in a small anecdotal example, it would look like the vaccine is simply miraculous. But it looks like the disenfranchised people who don't trust your snake oil were just as disproportionately affected before vaccine was available. I'm sure it couldn't have anything to do with relative health and nutrition in disenfranchised people living in poverty. Carry on with your illusions of grandeur, I think I heard a dragon creaking in the wind next to that water tank right over there.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I gave you studies published in some of the most prestigious medical journals in the world that show the vaccines are highly effective in reducing hospitalization and death.

It's not just my opinion, it is clearly established in our medical experience over the past year, and now there are trials proving it.

I understand nothing will change your mind, and that's fine.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts

So when the most likely to die are also the least likely to vaccinate, how do we anecdotally evaluate vaccine efficacy?

61 - 80 of 101 Posts