Homesteading Forum banner

COVID-19 Vaccine

21K views 487 replies 40 participants last post by  rebar 
#1 ·
I received the first covid vaccination shot today (Monday, 01/25/2021). I got the Pfizer vaccine. Second dose is scheduled for Monday, 02/15/2021. Shots were sponsored by the Southern Nevada Health District, were given by the NV National Guard, and local fire department paramedics were present in the event of a serious adverse reaction.

They had us wait 15 minutes before checkout, to monitor for adverse reactions. I didn't observe anyone having a reaction while I was there. It went pretty quickly. I was only in the building for about 45 minutes.

There has been a lot of talk on the news about a covid passport of some sort, to officially demonstrate that you have been immunized. They gave me this card, but I don't know if it is all I'll get.

See less See more
#477 ·
I know one thing, I got the vaccine and exactly 20 days later I turned 70. So, clearly the vaccine causes premature aging, after all, just use common sense: I was 69 when I got the vaccine. Now, I'm 70 and there's nothing anybody anywhere can do to fix it!!!
This is actual, real scientific evidence, not just idle speculation. Facts, FACTS!!!!!

#480 ·
My Doctor said me getting the Vaccine was the worse thing I could have gotten considering I et chronic Blood Clots that it could have killed me.

big rockpile

#481 ·
This is a peer reviewed reanalysis of the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA trial data.

The data shows.
A) Swine flu vaccine (1976), 1 serious event per 100,000 vaccines, 125 times less than covid mrna shot adverse drug reactions. Vaccine was withdrawn...
B) Rotavirus vaccine Rotashield, (1999),1 to 2 serious events per 10,000 vaccines, 6.25 times less than covid mrna shot adverse drug reactions. Vaccine was withdrawn.
C) Covid mRNA vaccines, 1 serious event per 800 vaccines, yet the vaccine is still officially promoted..

Free full text available https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... Why We Question the Safety Profile of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines (Robert M Kaplan and Sander Greenland) https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/wh... Using publicly available data from Pfizer and Moderna studies, we found one serious adverse event for each 800 vaccinees. That translates to about 1,250 serious events for each million vaccine recipients. US, Spain, Australia Study to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest observed in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine trials. Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials, of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines Results Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest Pfizer 10.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 Moderna 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baseline of 42.2 Combined, the mRNA vaccines Associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated Pfizer trial Pfizer vaccine group 52 serious AESI (27.7 per 10,000) were reported Pfizer placebo group 33 serious AESI (17.6 per 10,000) were reported 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group Risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated Moderna trial Moderna trial, vaccine group 87 serious AESI (57.3 per 10,000) were reported Moderna trial, placebo group 64 serious AESI (42.2 per 10,000) were reported 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group Risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 vaccinated Discussion The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets. Full transparency of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial data is needed, to properly evaluate these questions. Unfortunately, as we approach 2 years after release of COVID-19 vaccines, participant level data remain inaccessible. Level of adverse reactions in the past The 1976 swine flu vaccine Small increased risk of Guillain-Barré Syndrome The increased risk was approximately 1 additional case of GBS for every 100,000 people who got the swine flu vaccine. When over 40 million people were vaccinated against swine flu, federal health officials decided that the possibility of an association of GBS with the vaccine, however small, necessitated stopping immunization until the issue could be explored. The Institute of Medicine (2003) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NB... Concluded that people who received the 1976 swine influenza vaccine had an increased risk for developing GBS. Exact reason for this association remains unknown. Rotavirus vaccine Rotashield, (1999) https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/... The U.S. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) October 22, 1999 to no longer recommend use of the RotaShield vaccine for infants, because of an association between the vaccine and intussusception. The results of the investigations showed that RotaShield vaccine caused intussusception in some healthy infants Within 2 weeks Intussusception increased 20 to 30 times over the expected risk (Less after the second and third dose) CDC estimated that one or two additional cases of intussusception would be caused among each 10,000 infants vaccinated with RotaShield vaccine.

#486 ·
I received the first covid vaccination shot today (Monday, 01/25/2021). I got the Pfizer vaccine. Second dose is scheduled for Monday, 02/15/2021. Shots were sponsored by the Southern Nevada Health District, were given by the NV National Guard, and local fire department paramedics were present in the event of a serious adverse reaction.

They had us wait 15 minutes before checkout, to monitor for adverse reactions. I didn't observe anyone having a reaction while I was there. It went pretty quickly. I was only in the building for about 45 minutes.

There has been a lot of talk on the news about a covid passport of some sort, to officially demonstrate that you have been immunized. They gave me this card, but I don't know if it is all I'll get.

View attachment 93436

View attachment 93436
I forgot to take mine into walmart for a shot and they told me that they needed it for their records.

#487 · (Edited)
Does anyone follow Home Page ? Dr Naomi Wolfe has an army of professional volunteers Drs and nurses who are studying the Pfizer documents that they tried to hide for 75 yrs but a judge ordered them to be released. It's evident why they tried to hide this data! The information is being published as a book . You can read the daily updates for free.
Today's shocking report: Report 54: Infants and Children Under 12 Given the Pfizer mRNA COVID “Vaccine” Seven Months BEFORE Pediatric Approval. 71% Suffered Serious Adverse Events.

Report 54: Infants and Children Under 12 Given the Pfizer mRNA COVID “Vaccine” Seven Months BEFORE Pediatric Approval. 71% Suffered Serious Adverse Events.

January 31, 2023 • by Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt

The War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Post-Marketing Group (Team 1) – Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt – produced a shocking review of the pediatric data found in Pfizer document 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-FEB-2021 (a.k.a., “5.3.6“).

It is important to note 1) that the adverse events (AEs) in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product and 2) no pediatric dose of the Pfizer product was approved for use during that time frame.

What dose(s) of Pfizer’s mRNA “vaccine” was given to these children since no approved dose existed?

Important points from this report include:

• A seven-year-old experienced a stroke.
  • One child and one infant suffered facial paralysis.
  • One infant had a kidney adverse event, either kidney injury or failure.
  • Of the 34 cases, 24 (71%) were classified as serious.
  • Predominantly female patients were affected — at least 25 of 34 (73.5%) patients.
  • Table 6 reports 34 cases of use in pediatric individuals. However, 28 additional cases were excluded because details such as height and weight were “not consistent with pediatric subjects.”
  • Ages ranged from two months to nine years, with median 4.0 years, which means half the children were under four years of age.
  • 132 adverse events were reported in the 34 children – i.e., an average of 3.88 AEs per child.

Shockingly, Pfizer concluded:

No new significant safety information was identified based on a review of these cases compared with the non-paediatric population.”

Please read the disturbing, two-page report by the Post-Marketing Group (Team 1) below.

Reactions: rebar
#488 ·
Does anyone follow Home Page ? Dr Naomi Wolfe has an army of professional volunteers Drs and nurses who are studying the Pfizer documents that they tried to hide for 75 yrs but a judge ordered them to be released. It's evident why they tried to hide this data! The information is being published as a book . You can read the daily updates for free.
Today's shocking report: Report 54: Infants and Children Under 12 Given the Pfizer mRNA COVID “Vaccine” Seven Months BEFORE Pediatric Approval. 71% Suffered Serious Adverse Events.
This is sick.

Children are the last ones who would ever need to worry about covid. Oh but "you don't want to get gramma and grandpa sick, do you?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.