Homesteading Forum banner

161 - 180 of 386 Posts

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
Unvaccinated people can walk around however they want. :sneaky:
Have been for quite some time.

I read that they are planning to isolate the injected folk in restaurants, etc.

Considering some of the studies from sources other than TPTB, I'm inclined to want to avoid the folks who took the jab anyway. Quite a relief that they are going to be socially distanced from us.

·
Voice of Reason
52,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Unvaccinated people can walk around however they want. :sneaky:
You can almost certainly get away with walking around unvaccinated & unmasked with vaccinated people, but that's not being a good citizen.

You know the old saying; if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. We're living in a global emergency so we all need to pitch-in and do our part.

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
You can almost certainly get away with walking around unvaccinated & unmasked with vaccinated people, but that's not being a good citizen.

You know the old saying; if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. We're living in a global emergency so we all need to pitch-in and do our part.
If the proposed solution is unacceptable and dangerous, it is imperative to refuse it. THAT is being a Good Citizen.

There is no such thing as "informed consent" with this gene therapy experiment.

There was NO double-blind study, only an event-driven study with n=170. An event driven study, instead of a double-blind study. A miniscule number of subjects. THAT is on what they are basing their 95% efficacy claim. (Do remember: efficacy is not the same as effectiveness.)

No. What you are calling "being a good citizen" is the same as complying with the Fascists in WWII.

The only global emergency I see is that too many people are too compliant, not asking the correct questions, accurate data being hidden and obfuscated, and blind trust in previously proven untrustworthy government and corporations.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Seeing more actors and public figures having gotten both types of vaccine testing positive and being sick with covid. So what happens when it's the general public numbers get reported?

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
Seeing more actors and public figures having gotten both types of vaccine testing positive and being sick with covid. So what happens when it's the general public numbers get reported?
"What happens" indeed.

Reactions: no really

·
Voice of Reason
52,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
No. What you are calling "being a good citizen" is the same as complying with the Fascists in WWII.

The only global emergency I see is that too many people are too compliant, not asking the correct questions, accurate data being hidden and obfuscated, and blind trust in previously proven untrustworthy government and corporations.
I'm just seeing a stark contrast in the way Americans reacted to 9/11 compared to how they're reacting to the coronavirus. After 9/11 Americans were willing to drop what they were doing and join the armed forces, risking life and limb to save American lives. Americans were also willing to forfeit any and all constitutional protections that GWB wanted, just to save American lives. And that was over the loss of about 3000 American lives. The covid death toll is approaching 600,000, yet many Americans aren't willing to wear a face mask or take a preventative vaccine to save American lives. Go figure...

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
I'm just seeing a stark contrast in the way Americans reacted to 9/11 compared to how they're reacting to the coronavirus. After 9/11 Americans were willing to drop what they were doing and join the armed forces, risking life and limb to save American lives. Americans were also willing to forfeit any and all constitutional protections that GWB wanted, just to save American lives. And that was over the loss of about 3000 American lives. The covid death toll is approaching 600,000, yet many Americans aren't willing to wear a face mask or take a preventative vaccine to save American lives. Go figure...
I was never willing to give up my rights as listed in the Constitution. If you were willing to give up your freedom for a little perceived safety, I am sorry for you.

Tell me: What is the annual death rate from influenza? Car crashes? Cancer?

And what is the recovery rate from the weaponized virus?

You cannot tell me that the influenza rate dropped because of better hygiene practices, and then, in the next breath, tell me that the numbers for the virus are high because of lack of hygiene practices.

Neither can you tell me that the so-called test they use determine infection with the virus are reliable. Nor can you tell me that my father - who died from cancer this past Christmas - died from the 'rona. But that's what they tried to put on his death certificate.

There may be a real virus, but the rest of the brouhaha is highly suspect.

·
Voice of Reason
52,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
I was never willing to give up my rights as listed in the Constitution. If you were willing to give up your freedom for a little perceived safety, I am sorry for you.
I don't know what to say. One thing's for sure, and that's that I was a lone voice around here in the years that followed 9/11. I don't know if conservatives forget what they used to stand for or if they realize the error in their ways and pretend it never happened.

I think it's like wanting McCain to be president, then after he lost they had no use for him. They did the same for Romney.

We had long discussions about GWB having his way with constitutional protections. They told me that I simply didn't understand the threat that Muslims posed, that we could trust GWB to not abuse our rights, and after GWB defeated terrorists that he would restore our rights. And besides, congress authorized GWB to suspend those rights, although nobody could say where congress derived the authority to make constitutional exceptions. And do you know who was one of the loudest advocates to suspend constitutional rights? Rush Limbaugh!

Yes, a lone voice. Why didn't you chime-in 8 years ago and argue against GWB policies with me? I could have used the help.

·
Registered
10,825 Posts
Maybe we should have bombed China?

Reactions: Pony

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
I don't know what to say. One thing's for sure, and that's that I was a lone voice around here in the years that followed 9/11. I don't know if conservatives forget what they used to stand for or if they realize the error in their ways and pretend it never happened.

I think it's like wanting McCain to be president, then after he lost they had no use for him. They did the same for Romney.

We had long discussions about GWB having his way with constitutional protections. They told me that I simply didn't understand the threat that Muslims posed, that we could trust GWB to not abuse our rights, and after GWB defeated terrorists that he would restore our rights. And besides, congress authorized GWB to suspend those rights, although nobody could say where congress derived the authority to make constitutional exceptions. And do you know who was one of the loudest advocates to suspend constitutional rights? Rush Limbaugh!

Yes, a lone voice. Why didn't you chime-in 8 years ago and argue against GWB policies with me? I could have used the help.
8 years ago? Really?

8 years ago, GC was pretty much a swamp, and I seldom went into that forum.

If you still stand for the Constitution, and our God-given rights that the Constitution itemizes and defines, why in the world are you advocating for people to be forced to participate in a govt-mandated, corporation-driven medical experiment?

·
Voice of Reason
52,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
8 years ago? Really?

8 years ago, GC was pretty much a swamp, and I seldom went into that forum.

If you still stand for the Constitution, and our God-given rights that the Constitution itemizes and defines, why in the world are you advocating for people to be forced to participate in a govt-mandated, corporation-driven medical experiment?
My mistake. Not 8 years ago, it was 18 years ago.

·
Voice of Reason
52,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
why in the world are you advocating for people to be forced to participate in a govt-mandated, corporation-driven medical experiment?
I NEVER advocated forced vaccination! Why would you accuse me of such a thing?

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
I NEVER advocated forced vaccination! Why would you accuse me of such a thing?
Because of your posts advocating for people to get the gene jab. And for your insistence that people who refuse to participate in the experiment are not Good Citizens.

But they are Loyal Patriots who stand up and say that something is hinky going on.

Reactions: muleskinner2

·
Premium Member
26,655 Posts

Bill Maher, fully vaccinated, recently diagnosed.

Is it co-incidence that the CDC says fully vaccinated people no longer need to be tested for covid?

·
Voice of Reason
52,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Bill Maher, fully vaccinated, recently diagnosed.
Yes, you can get vaccinated, wear a face mask, and practice social distancing, but still get covid-19. We've known that for a long time now. There aren't a lot of breakthrough cases and breakthrough cases are usually mild, but they happen.

·
Premium Member
26,655 Posts
And by removing the requirement that fully vaccinated people get tested the number will continue to increase, untracked.

So much for the CDC claim that they want to keep track of the breakthrough cases.

We still are not getting acurate and pertinent information about the vaccines.

·
Voice of Reason
52,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
And by removing the requirement that fully vaccinated people get tested the number will continue to increase, untracked.
So, are you advocating forced testing?

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts

So much for the CDC claim that they want to keep track of the breakthrough cases.

We still are not getting acurate and pertinent information about the vaccines.
They have decided that the only cases they are going to track are the ones who end up in hospital.

Nothing going on here... move along...

Reactions: no really

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
So, are you advocating forced testing?
Well.... If people agreed to be part of the experiment, then it does seem like they have agreed to be tracked. Especially the ones who want their "Vaccine" Multipass.

161 - 180 of 386 Posts