41,222 Posts

·
STILL not Alice
20,200 Posts
We don’t know what we don’t know.

There you go.

This is not a vaccine.

This is experimental gene therapy.

BTW, the CDC (a private company, incidentally), has once again admitted that there are some more problems with the jab - and the issues are not with the at-risk populations, but rather, women from 19849 years old.

Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, with the CDC’s vaccine task force, said in an update (pdf) Wednesday that 28 total cases of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia were reported after the J&J vaccine was administered. Those were reported via the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which is the national vaccine surveillance system.

Shimabukuro said four of the 28 people with the condition were hospitalized—with one in a hospital intensive care unit—while three people died as of May 7. The other 19 patients have since been discharged, he said.

Most of the cases were among women aged 18 to 49, the CDC said, with rates among women aged 30 to 39 at 12.4 cases per million and those aged 40 to 49 at 9.4 cases per million. Only six of the clotting events identified were in men.

I repeat, and I will keep on repeating it: This is not a vaccine. This is experimental gene therapy.

And the companies pushing the jab are making record profits.

You don't have to be Fellini to figure this out.

·
STILL not Alice
20,200 Posts
Reactions: no really

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
A new wrinkle.

This is the actual text of the new question and answer on the OSHA website:

"If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

"If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7."

Reactions: Pony

·
Registered
10,323 Posts
You no longer have to wear a mask (except in specific places such as planes and other transportation, hospitals, doctors offices, homeless shelters etc - if you are fully vaccinated. The key word is FULLY vaccinated which not only means both shots if the vaccine you are getting requires two shots - and waiting for 21 to 28 days after the second shot (again depending on the vaccine you receive) for full coverage to take effect.

I can absolutely see a lot of people not following these rules and getting sick or passing it on. Eight New York Yankees already contracted Covid-19 two weeks after vaccination (not saying if it was the second shot), Symptoms were less serious but they still got sick. We will continue to wear masks in public because of how others choose to behave including lying about being vaccinated.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Really? How is it that they hold patents on at least 57 different vaccines, and make profits inn excess of $4billion annually in vaccine sales?
The CDC advisory committee members hold patents, but not the CDC itself.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Well isn't that handy? Conflict of interest much?
It's a matter of expertise and interest, and nobody has more interest in the activities of the CDC than pharmaceutical executives.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
It's a matter of expertise and interest, and nobody has more interest in the activities of the CDC than pharmaceutical executives.
That's for, sure billions of dollars always of interest to those that acquire it. through manipulation.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
That's for, sure billions of dollars always of interest to those that acquire it. through manipulation.
That's the way it's done. You don't think that phone companies, power companies, water companies and gas companies have state utility commissioners in their pockets? If they don't then they aren't doing their jobs. It's the same with the CDC and drug companies.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
That's the way it's done. You don't think that phone companies, power companies, water companies and gas companies have state utility commissioners in their pockets? If they don't then they aren't doing their jobs. It's the same with the CDC and drug companies.
I don't even know how to address that comment, incredibly sad that you think big money should come before the the health of people.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
I don't even know how to address that comment, incredibly sad that you think big money should come before the the health of people.
I didn't say it should. I just said it does, But either way, the CDC is a government agency.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
I didn't say it should. I just said it does, But either way, the CDC is a government agency.
Yes, the CDC is a government agency and like most corrupt.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,222 Posts
Here’s an interesting development.

“Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated.”

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
I received the first covid vaccination shot today (Monday, 01/25/2021). I got the Pfizer vaccine. Second dose is scheduled for Monday, 02/15/2021. Shots were sponsored by the Southern Nevada Health District, were given by the NV National Guard, and local fire department paramedics were present in the event of a serious adverse reaction.

They had us wait 15 minutes before checkout, to monitor for adverse reactions. I didn't observe anyone having a reaction while I was there. It went pretty quickly. I was only in the building for about 45 minutes.

There has been a lot of talk on the news about a covid passport of some sort, to officially demonstrate that you have been immunized. They gave me this card, but I don't know if it is all I'll get.

View attachment 93436
Can we use your card?

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Can we use your card?
The problem with the new guidelines is that nobody is checking for cards, so it's an honor system. That leads me to the conclusion that the rules were changed for vaccinated people to provide an incentive to get vaccinated. In other words, unvaccinated people could enjoy walking around without a mask if they get vaccinated.

141 - 160 of 386 Posts