Homesteading Forum banner

121 - 140 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
I got my vaccines at a local high school gym. The first shot was given by the National Guard. The second shot was given by local fire paramedics. There were a lot of people there, probably because I got mine early in the process. First shot was Jan 25 and the second shot was Feb 15.
We had the national guard here for a few days doing the shots but they didn't have much traffic according to the nurse helping them. Spent a lot of time watching videos and eating. Good bunch of people, ate lunch with them at the little burger joint here. Of course we all sat outside at the picnic tables.

Reactions: Pony and whistech

·
STILL not Alice
20,200 Posts
1.) It is not a vaccine. It has zero amount of the SARS-COVID-19 virus in it. Why? Because no one has isolated that virus.

2.) It is still an experimental therapy, discredited years ago when they were trying to use it in cancer treatments.

3.) There are so many conflicting reports on efficacy, making it impossible to make a fact-based decision.

4.) Let them test it on animals first. I'm not a guinea pig.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,222 Posts
Yessum. I am is a medical treatment trial for the RSV vaccine. It has been going on for two years, and the third year just started.

The nurse at the research office told me, “Of course, the Corona virus injection wasn’t completely tested. The current recipients ARE the test subjects.”

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
There are so many conflicting reports on efficacy, making it impossible to make a fact-based decision.
Nonsense. The efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine is 95%. I'm not aware of any conflicting reports on that.

·
STILL not Alice
20,200 Posts
Nonsense. The efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine is 95%. I'm not aware of any conflicting reports on that.
Nonsense? Really?

What a lame attempt at invalidation.

Tell me, who has said that the Pfizer "vaccine" is 95% effective? Pfizer? The company that saw additional profits in excess of $3billion?

Yeah, when you have an outside source with no dog in the race who will verify that number, let me know.

·
STILL not Alice
20,200 Posts
p.s. Why do you not address the issues of the experimental nature of the NOT A VACCINE injection, nor the fact that it is EXPERIMENTAL and that you are a GUINEA PIG?

Such nonsense...

Reactions: Alice In TX/MO

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
p.s. Why do you not address the issues of the experimental nature of the NOT A VACCINE injection, nor the fact that it is EXPERIMENTAL and that you are a GUINEA PIG?

Such nonsense...
It has been tested, but not to your liking. I'm reading that Pfizer is looking for full FDA approval as early as next week. Will that change your mind? I think not.

Under emergency use authorization patients numbering in the hundreds of thousands have taken the Pfizer vaccine. Does that change your mind? I think not.

Tell me, what would it take for you to get the vaccine? To meet with your approval, who has to authorize its use, how many patients have to take it without serious reactions, and how effective does it need to be?

·
STILL not Alice
20,200 Posts
It has been tested, but not to your liking. I'm reading that Pfizer is looking for full FDA approval as early as next week. Will that change your mind? I think not.

Under emergency use authorization patients numbering in the hundreds of thousands have taken the Pfizer vaccine. Does that change your mind? I think not.

Tell me, what would it take for you to get the vaccine? To meet with your approval, who has to authorize its use, how many patients have to take it without serious reactions, and how effective does it need to be?
I will not take THE INJECTION under any circumstances.

I will take it more seriously when the actual numbers are reported publicly.

I will take it more seriously when the actual side effects are published publicly.

I will take it more seriously when an outside entity that does not stand to benefit financially or politically studies the long-term effects of the product.

As any approval of an experimental drug is obviously a political ploy, not based on actual science, how can any thinking person take it seriously?

How effective does it have to be? When it carries less risk than actually catching the virus.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
She already explained that.
No, she hasn't. She gave reasons for circumstances that exist today, but those may not be concerns sometime in the future. So even with full FDA approval, millions of doses given, and virtually no side effects she still won't be taking the vaccine. In other words, there is no set of circumstances that will get her to a vaccination center.

·
Premium Member
26,588 Posts
It's a shot and I don't do shots well. I have passed out from a diabetes test finger stick. I almost passed out once just looking at a needle. My doctor has to take special precautions when giving me a flu shot.

I think they are hiding information about the antibodies from having had covid. They still can't offer a good reason why people who have recovered from covid need the injection.

Of course the injection is working in their real world scenario. People who are fully immunized are no longer being tested for covid.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
It's a shot and I don't do shots well. I have passed out from a diabetes test finger stick. I almost passed out once just looking at a needle. My doctor has to take special precautions when giving me a flu shot.

I think they are hiding information about the antibodies from having had covid. They still can't offer a good reason why people who have recovered from covid need the injection.

Of course the injection is working in their real world scenario. People who are fully immunized are no longer being tested for covid.
Hopefully they'll come up with an oral vaccine like they did for polio. I think everyone would prefer that to a shot.

121 - 140 of 386 Posts