Homesteading Forum banner
441 - 460 of 479 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
Because they are here illegally?
Why does that make any difference? People that cross the border every day with no testing. They come in on boats as well. Does every person booked into jail get tested? I doubt it. Illegal activity is not a requirement here in the US for forced testing.

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
I think what you're missing here is that I promote the positive side of covid vaccination because I care about you. I don't profit from it, and I'm not trying to take away your freedom. I simply want you to be safe during this deadly pandemic.
You would like others to do as you believe is best for them.
Since it seems to be presented as similar to a religious pitch, would you mind if I asked you if have accepted Jesus into your life?

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
I dunno. Rule of law? Borders are there because?
What does breaking the law have to do with testing? Like I already said the US does not require testing if you break the law.

It also does not require anyone crossing a land border to be tested. ( I think that is dumb myself) so whether you did it illegally or not testing is not required.

In fact, maybe we should put this logical fallacy in the thread about them.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,670 Posts
Thank you for an excellent example. I made a false assumption, and you called me on it.

Rephrasing:
A logical fallacy that I find disturbing is displayed by the main liberal ( see edited version below ) in the United States that advocates admitting and coddling people who have broken the immigration laws of our nation.

·
41,670 Posts
No. You misjudge. I responded to your point and very carefully phrased what I wrote.

You came back with your usual knee jerk.

Let me edit again:
A logical fallacy that I find disturbing is displayed by the main liberal social group in the United States that advocates admitting and coddling people who have broken the immigration laws of our nation.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
No. You misjudge. I responded to your point and very carefully phrased what I wrote.

You came back with your usual knee jerk.

Let me edit again:
A logical fallacy that I find disturbing is displayed by the main liberal social group in the United States that advocates admitting and coddling people who have broken the immigration laws of our nation.
You posted political parties and some sweeping assertions. No need for knee jerking, you posted it.

·
41,670 Posts
I posted it in response to your question. You chose what you write. You have your minions. It's ok.

You made your point. Do you feel better now?

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
Honey Bunny is a name of endearment. Knock the chip off your shoulder. It isn't becoming. Good grief. Can't you hold a conversation?
You are not holding a conversation you using names in an attempt to condescend. Adults don't call people they don't know honey bunny for any other reason.

·
41,670 Posts
You have NO idea about who I am, my terms of endearment, or my motivation for using said terms. Good grief. AND, what an amazing hostile judgment and logical fallacy based on your mindset instead of facts and personal knowledge of my personality.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
You have NO idea about who I am, my terms of endearment, or my motivation for using said terms. Good grief. AND, what an amazing hostile judgment and logical fallacy based on your mindset instead of facts and personal knowledge of my personality.
You have proven with your posts through the years that you don't like me. Saying that it is a term of endearment for me is laughable.

·
STILL not Alice
20,403 Posts
I'll vouch for you, @Alice In TX/MO.

Don't worry about it, Sugar. Some people kind of melt down when faced with logic and fact.

441 - 460 of 479 Posts