Homesteading Forum banner
421 - 440 of 479 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
Painterswife, I truly do not understand what you just said. Elaborate and explain why millions of potentially infected and contagious people being injected into communities isn’t a problem.
Unless you require every American to be vaccinated or tested or every person crossing the border by land legally then it does not matter. Covid is here, it is being brought in by air just as much by land or ship. The contagious are here and roaming amongst you and are US citizens and Permanent residents.

No one crossing the LAND border from Mexico or Canada is required to be tested or vaccinated. NO one. Not workers or Americans and not illegals.

·
Premium Member
27,078 Posts
Your statement implies that EVERYONE who decides not to get the injection is going to die. Life or death. That is a false statement.
That's ridiculous.
Technically Nevada is correct. Everyone who does not get the vaccine will die. But then everyone who gets the vaccine will die also. It's just a question of if those people will die from covid, with covid, or from another cause. But again, technically.

But back to the matter at hand. Since the CDC has stopped collecting information about most breakthrough cases and fully vaccinated people are no longer being tested as rigorously as unvaccinated people, we do not have an accurate picture of the number of covid hospitalizations and deaths in fully vaccinated people.

The CDC has never really tracked the number of people who had a second or even a third round of covid. They had the ability to track that information yet chose to ignore it so they could push the vaccines.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The Texas Dims that fled is a sample size of interest. All vaccinated and a sizable percentage are testing positive.

Though, I will put in my usual caveat that testing positive doesn't mean you are infected with the Wuflu.

·
Premium Member
27,078 Posts
The Texas Dims that fled is a sample size of interest. All vaccinated and a sizable percentage are testing positive.

Though, I will put in my usual caveat that testing positive doesn't mean you are infected with the Wuflu.
There is a lot of evidence that many people have false positive tests. Ohio gov DeWine was denied getting to meet with Trump because of a false positive test.

·
Voice of Reason
53,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
The last few posts are validating my beliefs about the whole Covid fear campaign.
You believe that the whole world is in on it? Think about that for a moment. Russia, China, Iran, India, as well as every African nation are all in on the covid hoax? To what end. and what's in on it for them?

·
Voice of Reason
53,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #427 ·
Technically Nevada is correct. Everyone who does not get the vaccine will die. But then everyone who gets the vaccine will die also. It's just a question of if those people will die from covid, with covid, or from another cause. But again, technically.
Are you suggesting that it doesn't matter how many die from covid?

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
While the cdc is not tracking mild or asymptomatic cases of breakthrough covid, rest assured those hospitalized with covid or dying from it after the shot ARE being tracked. So we DO have that number. More disinformation.

Along with Nevada, if this thing is a hoax are you saying that folks in Africa, Peru, India, Russia, Iran, etc are ALL HOAXING US WHEN THEY "JUMP INTO MASS GRAVES OR ON FUNERAL PYRES??"

Do schools teach algebra, geometry, or debate logic anymore??

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,669 Posts
The rest of the world is not in my purvue. I don't read news from there on a regular basis.

It absolutely doesn't matter how many die from Covid or any comorbidities or alcoholism or motorcycle accidents. Unless someone in your family or friends dies, then it matters to you. Otherwise, it's just a statistic.

From google searches in a hurry.
An estimated 95,000 people (approximately 68,000 men and 27,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually,15 making alcohol the third-leading preventable cause of death in the United States.

Since about 2004 over 4,000 people have died every year up to 2014 in motorcycle accidents, and in 2007 and 2008 deaths exceeded 5,000 per year.

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.

OBESITY AND MORTALITY. According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic (57).

Diabetes -
  • Number of deaths in 2020: 87,647
In 2019, a total of 47,511 deaths were attributable to suicide.

·
41,669 Posts
Here is what I know from personal experience. My father's death certificate says self inflicted gunshot wound. It doesn't mention that he had emphysema and was experiencing depression and the onset of another round of pneumonia. He didn't want to be hospitalized again, and he chose to terminate his suffering. I was pregnant with his first grandchild. The trauma of his decisions racked me emotionally for years. Is it important to anyone else? Only family. To everyone else, his death is a skewed statistic.

My mother officially passed away from kidney failure. She was a food-holic, and suffered from Type II diabetes, was obese, and had a series of strokes, starting four months before she passed. Does anyone else care enough to campaign against compulsive eating? Nope. She's another skewed statistic.

Does it matter how many people died from the flu epidemic in 1917-1919? Nope. It's a statistic, probably not accurate, and simply a talking point now.

Getting one's panties in a wad defending the government response to the disease we call Covid is an exercise in futility, based on incomplete, inaccurate data that was compiled by a government who cannot BY DEFINITION care about individuals. A government can't care about a peewaddling thing. People can care. Not governments.

Governments can hand out skewed information in an attempt to accomplish what has been deemed important and spend us into a financial hole.

Look at the War on Drugs, the War on Poverty, the Bureau of Veterans Affairs, the Department of Education, and etc.

I have work to do on renthouses and the garden. Ya'll have a great day.

·
Voice of Reason
53,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #431 · (Edited)
Painterswife, I truly do not understand what you just said.
Maybe I can clear this up for you. A few weeks ago I spent 3 days in Mexico. When returning through the port of entry I was not asked to produce either a negative covid test or a vaccine certificate.

·
Voice of Reason
53,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #432 ·
The rest of the world is not in my purvue. I don't read news from there on a regular basis.

It absolutely doesn't matter how many die from Covid or any comorbidities or alcoholism or motorcycle accidents. Unless someone in your family or friends dies, then it matters to you. Otherwise, it's just a statistic.

From google searches in a hurry.
An estimated 95,000 people (approximately 68,000 men and 27,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually,15 making alcohol the third-leading preventable cause of death in the United States.

Since about 2004 over 4,000 people have died every year up to 2014 in motorcycle accidents, and in 2007 and 2008 deaths exceeded 5,000 per year.

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.

OBESITY AND MORTALITY. According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic (57).

Diabetes -
  • Number of deaths in 2020: 87,647
In 2019, a total of 47,511 deaths were attributable to suicide.
And more than 600,000 Americans died on covid over the past year. That beats any of the causes you listed.

But it's not just about the numbers. If it was then the 3000 who died on 9/11 would be insignificant. But I think all of us agree that 9/11 was a big deal.

·
Saltine American
6,824 Posts
Maybe I can clear this up for you. A few weeks ago I spent 3 days in Mexico. When returning through the port of entry I was not asked for either a negative covid test or a vaccine certificate.
So it's ok to add hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people because they didn't ask u a question...
I get it:
BLM riots cannot spread Covid.
Illegals flooding the country cannot spread Covid.

·
41,669 Posts
I am not having a pi$$ing contest with you about numbers. If that is what you thought my post was, read it again. Maybe you will understand later.

·
Saltine American
6,824 Posts
And more than 600,000 Americans died on covid over the past year. That beats any of the causes you listed.

But it's not just about the numbers. If it was then the 3000 who died on 9/11 would be insignificant. But I think all of us agree that 9/11 was a big deal.
False.
600,000 Americans died that may have had Covid as an underlying condition.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
So it's ok to add hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people because they didn't ask u a question...
I get it:
BLM riots cannot spread Covid.
Illegals flooding the country cannot spread Covid.
The US does not require anyone else that crosses the land border to be tested or vaccinated. Why should illegals be treated differently?

·
Voice of Reason
53,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #437 ·
I am not having a pi$$ing contest with you about numbers. If that is what you thought my post was, read it again. Maybe you will understand later.
I think what you're missing here is that I promote the positive side of covid vaccination because I care about you. I don't profit from it, and I'm not trying to take away your freedom. I simply want you to be safe during this deadly pandemic.

·
41,669 Posts
Thank you, but you appear to be confused.

I absolve you of any perceived responsibility for my decisions and actions. Whatever I die from is on me.

My concerns are for the erosion of our freedom, the obvious ignorance of a huge number of people, and the political gamesmanship being employed against citizens.

I went to two concerts at my neighbor’s place last week. Here’s a video of a song he played both nights. (The opening scene of the bus was filmed less than a mile from my house.)

421 - 440 of 479 Posts