Homesteading Forum banner

201 - 220 of 386 Posts

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Fear is the result of a lack of control. If one is prepared ie, someone who subscribes to a homesteading/self sufficient lifestyle, there is little to fear but much to prepare for.
If you prepare, you tend to have more control.
Your last sentence sounds as if it were being verbalized by a government youth on a street corner.
How does a good homesteader prepare for a deadly pandemic?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
How does a good homesteader prepare for a deadly pandemic?
I'll bet you should get plenty of responses to that one here.
I wear no mask, have had no shots and really have taken no precautions that I did not take before this "event". In other words, I didn't have to react, I simply lived as I always have.
Trying to guilt folks into a one size fits all solution isn't working for the government nor does it help with sales by their pitchmen.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 · (Edited)
I'll bet you should get plenty of responses to that one here.
I wear no mask, have had no shots and really have taken no precautions that I did not take before this "event". In other words, I didn't have to react, I simply lived as I always have.
Trying to guilt folks into a one size fits all solution isn't working for the government nor does it help with sales by their pitchmen.
So far we've had two solutions to the pandemic proposed.

1) Pretend that there is no pandemic.
2) Get vaccinated.

I suppose we can always pretend that there is no problem. We could have pretended that there was no terrorist problem after 9/11, and we could have pretended that there was no mortgage crisis in 2009. But hiding our heads in the sand is never a good solution.

People used to die in wholesale numbers because vaccines weren't available. People watched loved ones die from small pox, typhoid, and even the flu with no help on the horizon. But today that doesn't have to happen because we have highly effective vaccines.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
Take care of your body it's the only one you've got. Keep your weight at a healthy level, no processed food, vitamin D, and other supplements, exercise and stay away from people with issues, sanity is very important.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,210 Posts
Nevada, those are not the only options, and you know that. I am saddened to see what is happening with your reasoning skills.

I am exercising the option that works for me. Watch, learn, think, and make a decision that is appropriate for my own situation.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
I think you missed this question from earlier-
Would you consider Dr Fauci an example of someone who presents "science" in a credible light?
While Fauci is one of the saner voices in Washington, he has bent to political pressure in order to keep his miserable job. I'm not sure that it's possible to disseminate pure science when you serve at the pleasure of a politician. His message has to be consistent with those he serves.

·
STILL not Alice
20,197 Posts
Because we all want business to resume normal activities, jobs to return, and life to go back to what we had before the pandemic. We can't do that unless many more people get vaccinated. And don't get the idea that a serious relapse can't happen. Look to what's going on in India for what a relapse might look like.

If your problem is with mRNA vaccines, take the J&J vaccine. But get vaccinated. It's a matter of life and death.
No. It is not a matter of life and death.

I'm sorry you're so bought into the hype. Really, it's a shame. But look at the numbers for deaths per year for the last 5-10 years.

Why can we not get back to normal life? Because people don't take a stand for their personal freedom and for their personal health.

Good grief, man! The people in my county, and the 8 surrounding counties, resumed "normal" activities last year. Our numbers for the CCP virus are low to non-existent.

Please. Listen. Look. RESEARCH after you set aside your personal bias.

Nevada, I know that you know darned well that the government is not to be trusted. Why, in the name of all that is holy, have you given in to this?

·
STILL not Alice
20,197 Posts
Faucci is consistently inconsistent.
I love the pics of him at a baseball game last year, sitting right next to his companions, no mask on his face.

Yeah. He's a real trustworthy dude.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
While Fauci is one of the saner voices in Washington, he has bent to political pressure in order to keep his miserable job. I'm not sure that it's possible to disseminate pure science when you serve at the pleasure of a politician. His message has to be consistent with those he serves.
Was Dr. Fauci bending to political pressure when he circumvented the Obama administration and restarted Gain of Function studies? He is now on his third president, none of whom are alike.
Are you aware his misrable political job pays the highest of any appointee?
Shouldn't Dr. Fauci's ultimate responsibility be to the American public, you know, the public his President serves? Isn't he a public servant?
My point is that while you expect uniform commitment on the part of the public, and patriot duty or whatever, you seem to be cutting the good physician a little slack when it comes to informing the public and regarding his past actions.

·
STILL not Alice
20,197 Posts
Because we all want business to resume normal activities, jobs to return, and life to go back to what we had before the pandemic. We can't do that unless many more people get vaccinated. And don't get the idea that a serious relapse can't happen. Look to what's going on in India for what a relapse might look like.

If your problem is with mRNA vaccines, take the J&J vaccine. But get vaccinated. It's a matter of life and death.
You haven't researched the J&J injection, have you?

Despite their inclusion of adenovirus (thereby giving its insistence that it is a vaccine some credence) it still uses genetic instructions via RNA - but J&J is using double-stranded, rather than single-stranded, RNA. Still playing around with spike proteins, still causing reactions that the MSM won't report.

Comparing India with anywhere else in the world is invalid and, frankly, bizarre. Further, unless you are there and see for yourself what is going on, I recommend a healthy skepticism. Numerous conflicting reports coming through various sources.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
You haven't researched the J&J injection, have you?

Despite their inclusion of adenovirus (thereby giving its insistence that it is a vaccine some credence) it still uses genetic instructions via RNA - but J&J is using double-stranded, rather than single-stranded, RNA. Still playing around with spike proteins, still causing reactions that the MSM won't report.

Comparing India with anywhere else in the world is invalid and, frankly, bizarre. Further, unless you are there and see for yourself what is going on, I recommend a healthy skepticism. Numerous conflicting reports coming through various sources.
Which vaccines meet with your approval?

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,210 Posts
Dear Nevada, we repeat ourselves.

NONE of the injections in use have been thoroughly and completely tested. They are on emergency approval, and the folks who participate in the "jabs" are the test subjects.

This is exactly what the RN who I see at a medical research facility in Austin told me. I'm in a REAL test group for a vaccine for a different disease. Starting year three.

·
Premium Member
26,577 Posts
As for the situation in India, am I the only one who has not been getting those annoying spam calls lately? Since covid got bad there I have got only 1 spam call and that was a live person who thought they were calling someone else.

·
STILL not Alice
20,197 Posts
Which vaccines meet with your approval?
Also, THESE ARE NOT VACCINES.

SMH

You know what, Nevada? You're not hearing what we're saying. You are so afraid of life, I just don't know what to say - other than I will stop saying anything to you.

Unless you post some more egregious propaganda. Then, I'll totally call you out.

Reactions: Alice In TX/MO
201 - 220 of 386 Posts