Coveralls?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by MelissaW, Oct 14, 2006.

1. MelissaW

MelissaW Well-Known Member

Where can I find insulated coveralls (such as Carharts) that are cut to fit women? I desperately need a new pair, and the ones I'm wearing are used and probably 30 years old, and all the insulation is broken up and clumpy from too many washings. Mens coveralls all seem to be too tight across the chest and huge in the waist. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. justgojumpit

justgojumpit Well-Known Member

try tractor supply.

justgojumpit

3. MelissaW

Thanks all! Rose, I think those overalls might be the nylon ski kind. They are a great price, and would be good for cold weather. I think I may need something with heavy canvas though. I can just picture catching the nylon on a rough piece of wood in the barn and ripping a giant hole! I'll check Tractor Supply this week. I've seen the womens Carhart coats there, and the kids coveralls, but didn't notice any womens. I'll have to look again. The ones I have now look like old mechanics coveralls from the 60's a' la' Goober from Andy Griffith!

4. shellyr44

shellyr44 Well-Known Member

I bought some at Tractor Supply today in a pretty rose red color. They finally make them for women. They weren't Carhart but they cost about the same and they are cut for women. They had that color and a pretty beige color. They seem to be as good quality as Carhart.

5. MelissaW

Great shelly! I'm going first thing Monday morning. Thanks so much! Gosh, pink ones huh? I can wear them with my pink John Deer hat, lol! Thank goodness I have a husband that thinks flannel shirts and coveralls are cute on women. Gee Rose, let me know if you find them at your TSC. :)

6. bugstabber

bugstabber Chief cook & weed puller Supporter

Runnings (farm & fleet) have women's insulated gear. I'm wondering about Campbell's supply too, but not sure.