Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed my perios compleatly last month. But I didn't think too much about it because I have been doing lots more excersise for a bout a month now 9since I got myself a mountain bike) and figured that had something to do with it. Now, sometimes I'm not exactly on time, but I have compleatly missed it althoughther it seems! I mentioned the other day to a friend that my BP must be low because I have been dizzy lately sometimes and thats the first thing that popped out of her mouth, Are you Pregnant? Now that has me wondering.

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd hate to spend cash on a test if its false, (kinda tight ya know) but Friday is payday so if I'm still feeling dizzy and all that, I'll get a pee stick then. I'm not so sure I could be pregnant, I mean I haven't been queasy in the mornings, just in the evenings after dinner, and I think that has got something to do with being dizzy.

·
nosey, but disinterested
3,220 Posts
I had evening sickness for five months when I was pregnant almost 30 years ago. Never in the morning. Just dashed that theory didn't I?

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chickenmommy said:
I had evening sickness for five months when I was pregnant almost 30 years ago. Never in the morning. Just dashed that theory didn't I?
yes, yes you did!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Yea, I get dizzy before I get morning sickness. You will have to let us know what the test says on Friday. I don't think I could wait that long! LOL
God Bless,
Michele

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MicheleMomof4 said:
Yea, I get dizzy before I get morning sickness. You will have to let us know what the test says on Friday. I don't think I could wait that long! LOL
God Bless,
Michele

If I had the cash, I'd go get one now....but, its a choice between gas in the car, bounced checks or a stick that can wait till Friday lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
NickieL said:
I'd hate to spend cash on a test if its false, (kinda tight ya know) but Friday is payday so if I'm still feeling dizzy and all that, I'll get a pee stick then. I'm not so sure I could be pregnant, I mean I haven't been queasy in the mornings, just in the evenings after dinner, and I think that has got something to do with being dizzy.

Do you have a dollar store around? They have tests and they are very accurate. Just a pee stick, nothing fancy.

·
Registered
230 Posts
NickieL said:

The Dollar General and Freds both have the preg tests for $2. :) It may be the best $2 you ever spend.

I hope everything turns out the way you want. :)

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, i'll look into it on friday :)

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
NickieL said:
If I had the cash, I'd go get one now....but, its a choice between gas in the car, bounced checks or a stick that can wait till Friday lol
Oh trust me, I have been there! I'm just a very inpatient person, LOL
I hope everything turns out how you want it to. :)
God Bless,
Michele

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
blue8ewe said:
Get the strip test. :)
No :nono: No :nono: No :nono: No :nono: No :nono:

Don't do a strip test ... that is how most women get pregnant, stripping tests usually lead to other things.

If you are going to do a stick test, go out in the woods and get a nice walnut stick and do the tinkle on the walnut stick, and then you will have Walnut stain to use on the out door patio deck.

Oh wait a minute you were trying to find out if you were going to have a kid.
Go out to the barn and check the goats and see if they are ready to drop.

OH ... I don't really know ... cause I have never been impregnated because I am a man, although I look like I am 9 months along. :shrug:

As far as your question goes ... could I be....Pregnant?

In my opinion ...Congratulation for your soon coming child.

bumpus

·
..where do YOU look?
3,920 Posts
Have you been sexually active in "any" way? If the answer to this is "no", then it's something other than pregnancy. If the answer is "yes", you're on the right track! ;)

R

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
stripping teats
?

LMAO...someone spends too much time around goats! lol :p

yes, a baby would be a godd thing, kind of a surprise :rolleyes: , but a good
one.

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WindowOrMirror said:
Have you been sexually active in "any" way? If the answer to this is "no", then it's something other than pregnancy. If the answer is "yes", you're on the right track! ;)

R
I was holding hands a lot last month. :p LMAO

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
WindowOrMirror said:

R
Don't answer that question. Keep your sex life secret and don't tell anyone.

Won't be secret for long though, because you will be having show and tell.

bumpus

1 - 20 of 131 Posts