cool electric car

Discussion in 'Alternative Energy' started by Big Dave, May 13, 2006.

1. Big Dave

Big Dave Well-Known Member

After a few weeks of searching I found a site I would like to share. If you are a car buff you may like this: www.eroadster.com '32 electric highboy :cool:

2. WanderingOak

WanderingOak Well-Known Member

3. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

$25,000 that's the right price and it does look like a fun car too. Still kind of short range low speed and an impractical body style (but hey it's supposed to be fun isn't it!!). It's this sort of off the shelf technology that gives you confidence for the future though.

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Well-Known Member

I am still learning about computers?.>%*_! Hope you could find the site .Yep You are right http://www.eroadster.com Did Ya look?

5. 3ravens

3ravens on furlough-downsized Supporter

Hey Dave,
    The http// part isn't as iportant as the fact that you left the "s" off of roadsters........ :shrug: But I know what you mean..... I always yell for my SIL when the 'puter is smarter than I am...... :rolleyes:

6. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Just go to the adress bar,click mouse at start of address,it turns blue,now right click mouse with cursor on blue area and click on copy.

Now go to your post,click on mouse to get your cursor in the message box.Right click mouse,click paste,and your clickable link appears.Try it,it sounds way more complicated than it is.

As for the car,it rocks.

BooBoo

7. woodspirit

woodspirit Well-Known Member

I just ask my two seven year olds. They love to tell dad how to do things the right way. :nerd: