Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to help and I know a lot of others want to help. So I received permission from Ravenlost to post this....
Anyone who wishes to contribute to a fund to help this horrible situation using Paypal, please use "ravenlost AT hotmail DOT com" when making a donation on the Paypal website. All money collected will go to reward money for finding the shooter/s and to help with hospital costs with Brenna. If you have any questions feel free to email me at "Minelson AT alliancecom DOT net" .
Let's all join together and try to take some of the burden off these good peoples shoulders. :help:

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
I have sent a little something. It won't ease their pain but I hope they can use it to help other animals. They have done so much for so many already!

·
23,497 Posts
Just a reminder that anyone who gives to anyone collecting funds on this site does so of their own freewill. Sometimes people ask me privately if I know anything about various situations and generally speaking I have no knowledge that is not posted on the open board. Homesteading Today does not sponsor any of these collections- they are taken care of privately and all correspondence (e-mail addresses, collection addresses, etc...)shoud be taken care of by private message or outside e-mail.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
As soon as I have a few spare moments I am going to send each person who donated a personal thank you. The support we've received from the good folks here at HT has been overwhelming and much appreciated.

So far Brenna's vet bills total $706.00. Now we have medical bills for hubby too, but insurance will take care of that. Our copay is minimal. If the Sheriff's Dept. doesn't get lucky with the suspect, then I will continue to put out signs offering a reward for info and will be running an ad in the paper next week.

Right now I have so much on my plate I just want to stand on the back porch and scream my head off.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As soon as I have a few spare moments I am going to send each person who donated a personal thank you. The support we've received from the good folks here at HT has been overwhelming and much appreciated.

So far Brenna's vet bills total $706.00. Now we have medical bills for hubby too, but insurance will take care of that. Our copay is minimal. If the Sheriff's Dept. doesn't get lucky with the suspect, then I will continue to put out signs offering a reward for info and will be running an ad in the paper next week.

Right now I have so much on my plate I just want to stand on the back porch and scream my head off.
We all know you have way too much going on...I really don't want donations to add to your "things to do" list. Since you live on 96 acres, I think it would be fine to scream off your back porch...screaming into a pillow works too! big hugs to you :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts