Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are hiring teachers, and I wondered if anyone had any experience with them? They are a public cyberschool - I don't really know much about them, only what I was able to find online. I'd like to hear especially if you teach for them, or if your child schools through them, what are your experiences?

I am a secondary science teacher, so any input in this area would be greatly appreciated! TIA

·
Registered
621 Posts
I wish I could give you details, but I am just now researhing it myself! LOL My SIL is using it for her 4 boys and they LOVE it - they say it is way better than PAVCS. I found PAVCS difficult in areas, so I am happy to hear Connections is better. We are moving and the school my DD is currently attending doesn't bus to/from our new district. She has a seizure disorder and would not do well in a public school setting, so we are back to homeschooling and Connections is on my short list of cyber schools. :) Hope more people reply to this thread!

Jessie

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure what to think if nobody has had any experience with them. I'd like to explore the possibility of working for them, but...
Another thing to think about - what's going to happen to a publicly funded cyberschool after the next administration comes in? Does Obama support them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts