Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all you problem solvers.
how do you deal with complete frustration. Example: Went to print business cards..6 hours and three printers later I got 30 printed. No2. Make a copy of a single page...three hours to get it done. No3. Drive 300 miles to do a week long job and your their for a month. This has been going on for year or better now. Can't even burn the trash without the wind coming up and blowing it all over the yard.
I've about completely relegated myself to watching the Food network,business TV and annoying liberals on GC. I need to be productive!!

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Well you've certainly got that annoying liberals thing down pat! :) ;)

Seriously though, it IS frustrating when things that should be simple and straightforward get complicated and end up taking much more time than you expected or just get messed up. Big things, little things, it all adds up and you end up feeling as if nothing ever goes right, and while that's not true, it sure feels like it. I don't have any real suggestions, but I completely understand your frustration.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I understand the frustration. But the only way to deal with it is to think about all the things that went right. I'd be willing to bet they outnumber the bad & merely annoying.

·
Nothing exciting....
68 Posts
Complete frustration is annihilated by good music. A good Pink Floyd album or the Barber of Seville opera....I'm good to go...

G

·
So take a day off. Watch Food Channel and RELAX. Do something just for fun. You aren't going to be homeless, hungry or unloved if you take a day off.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Complete frustration is relieved by pulling weeds.

·
Voice of Reason
53,256 Posts
You need a retreat. I would suggest a retreat in the California Sierras with a large group of open-minded liberals. You haven't lived until you've stood naked in a California forest with 30 liberals, gathered in a large circle holding hands and singing [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdlLRQeUAhk"]This Land is Your Land[/ame].

Trust me, if you tried it just once we would have to come looking for you. You might fall into a crowd earning a living doing old [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKDk-mg1J9Q"]Freedom Rock commercials[/ame], or maybe even run your own [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFz-oMdgGEA"]Photo Hut[/ame] like Leo did. There's no telling what you might look like by the time we find you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
you're, not your
there, not their

:bash:

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
Ok all you problem solvers.
how do you deal with complete frustration. Example: Went to print business cards..6 hours and three printers later I got 30 printed. No2. Make a copy of a single page...three hours to get it done. No3. Drive 300 miles to do a week long job and your their for a month. This has been going on for year or better now. Can't even burn the trash without the wind coming up and blowing it all over the yard.
I've about completely relegated myself to watching the Food network,business TV and annoying liberals on GC. I need to be productive!!
Don't worry. You have the right to feel productive.

You annoy far more than just the liberals on GC.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Hey Watcher! I thought it was only me going crazy here in LA, where nothing worked (but the people were fun!) before the last 2 big hurricanes, and NOW, nothing gets done EVER!!! I had a day where I couldn't get a photo-copy made,either! ldc

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't worry. You have the right to feel productive.

You annoy far more than just the liberals on GC.

Yes I do pick out particular targets that seem phoney to me! But I alwasy let them fire the first shot. :rock:

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You need to change your political leanings, Karma is coming back to bite you in the butt :D
You need a retreat. I would suggest a retreat in the California Sierras with a large group of open-minded liberals. You haven't lived until you've stood naked in a California forest with 30 liberals, gathered in a large circle holding hands and singing This Land is Your Land.

Trust me, if you tried it just once we would have to come looking for you. You might fall into a crowd earning a living doing old Freedom Rock commercials, or maybe even run your own Photo Hut like Leo did. There's no telling what you might look like by the time we find you.

I'm pretty sure liberalism is the problem. It takes up and short circuits brain waves trying to make sense of it. :p. throws the area out of wack!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts