·
Premium Member
7,032 Posts
I'll let you know when I get there.

Mon

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,437 Posts
And, why not? Wrinkled old men & wrinkled old wimmins!

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Well Bill, I'm still waiting for my libido to kick in.....and I'm 57. At the nursing home I worked in it was the male residents whose libido seemed to be in full gear. You had to think and run fast :) They liked their women on the young side, 18-60. :drum:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
LOL; I used to see a lot of nursing homes in my job. I always noticed that if a man was in his right mind and reasonably able to get about he had a group of old women about him. The best I ever saw was in Holdenville, OK. That place was full of happy old people and smiling nurses. One old man patted an aide on the behind as she walked down the hall--instead of slapping his hand away and growling at him she laughed and told him to go find a playmate closer to his own age. It was obvious that they were on good terms and the old people were happy there.

·
Very Dairy
14,609 Posts
OMG, my boss's dad was always patting me on the bottom! I learned to be quite the codger-dodger. He was up in his 80's, though, so how could I get mad? I only hope I have that much pep left when I'm his age! :teehee:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts