Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question that came to me.

If you had a business trip now, far enough it would be at least a two day's drive, but only a one day set of flights, what would you do differently these days?

Due to the ebola, etc.

·
Premium Member
12,772 Posts
No fly. No way. No how. Heck no.

Skype, con call, whatever.. will have to do.

Shoot, I woudn't fly these days if there was NOT ebola issue.
preach it sister !!!!!!

·
1/2 bubble off plumb
8,811 Posts
DH's flies for work, if they say fly he has no other option. He does usually drive to NC, though....it's only 8 hrs away by car.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Wish me luck, I'm flying to Milwaukee tomorrow. My mom has been sick in the hospital since june, didn't think she would make it much longer and haven't seen her in 14 years. I am more worried about the entrovirus as I have a 3 hr layover in Denver and it's bad there. But I have plenty of hand sanitizer and am not afraid to use it.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
I don't like to fly any more since the TSA got so uppity. But I'd fly in country without fear. Probably not internationally until the Ebola epidemic in Africa dies down.

·
Premium Member
23,896 Posts
Wish me luck, I'm flying to Milwaukee tomorrow. My mom has been sick in the hospital since june, didn't think she would make it much longer and haven't seen her in 14 years. I am more worried about the entrovirus as I have a 3 hr layover in Denver and it's bad there. But I have plenty of hand sanitizer and am not afraid to use it.
Wear a mask and gloves. Atleast it will make a statement to the CDC.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
I don't fly anymore for the same reasons others have mentioned. A woman did go to Dulles Airport yesterday in what is being called a hazmat suit. Actually, it looks like something she put together with a raincoat, tape and some kind of face mask. I'm just surprised she didn't get hassled by security about it. How could they do their pat down and how did they know what all she had under the suit?

http://1clicknews.com/ebola-fears-i...at-suit-waits-for-plane-at-washington-dulles/

1 - 20 of 57 Posts