Come for a visit!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Cabin Fever, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

Kenneth in NC or any of our HomesteadToday friends, feel free to come to Minnesota for a summer visit and see Minnesota's Lake Country. Our guest cabin is open to those of you who we feel that we know well. The cabin is one-room sleeps five (two futons and a cot), has kerosene lamps, coleman cookstove, woodburning stove, and a hand pump well. There are five photos of the Guest Cabin below, so hold on while they download. We live next door (about 40 feet away).

On our 40 acres we have over a mile of hiking trails and they connect to many miles of county and state trails. And we are less than 15 minutes from over a dozen lakes including the Whitefish Chain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NancyinArkansas

NancyinArkansas Well-Known Member

that is so beautiful--how fortunate you are-snow looks wonderful-Nancy

3. hunter gatherer

hunter gatherer Well-Known Member

So Cabin, Was that last photo of you in front of the cabin taken this week? Wind in her Hair did mention that you were getting a break from the summer weather up there in Minnesota!

Your guest cabin looks so very warm and inviting. Who could refuse such an invitation!

4. Kenneth in NC

Kenneth in NC Well-Known Member

Hi Cabin Fever,
    That is a great looking cabin and we would be honored to stay in it. I sincerely hope that is an open invitation to visit.

MN is looking better each day. :)

5. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

Yep, Ken, that's an open invitation to you and any other "old time" regular poster here at HT who would like to visit Minnesota.

6. chickflick

chickflick Well-Known Member

*Fumbles to find when she joined* ME???? ME????? LOL!! Am "I" and "oldtimer"??????? Huh, huh? Am I? Huh?

7. Ozarkguy

Ozarkguy Well-Known Member

Yeah, what IS an oldtimer? Is this by starting date? Or by how many posts you've made? Or perhaps the twenty or thirty times a day we just come and read the great info here? Or, ...... hmmm..... oldtimer? Do I have to wait until I can bring my walker with?

I LOVE the pictures! GREAT job! I've followed all your building from the beginning and even have your pictures "saved" as they've been an inspiriation for quite some time. I guess I really want to say CONGRATS to you both for building such a wonderful home and life there. Terrific job!

Ozarkguy