Comcast - yes or no

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by moopups, Nov 22, 2006.

1. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    No TV cable here, what is your opinion of Comcast services?

2. 4sarge

4sarge Well-Known Member

From my experience when I had Comcast Cable TV for many years in Indiana (Indy). Service was poor with many outages, customer service was non-existent, monthly costs were always going up, employees were rude but when I could finally switch to DishTV, I did. Very few outages (minutes compared to hours or days for ComCast), no equipment problems, and the few times that I needed CS they were polite and knowledgeable.

3. nandmsmom

nandmsmom Well-Known Member Supporter

We've had comcast for a few years. The service has been very reliable. The customer service has been good as well. They are expensive, but no more so than anyone else. Overall we're happy with them. We have the basic cable without the box and the internet service. We had the phone service for a while, but got rid of it and got vonage, just because it's cheaper. HTH

Heather

4. DenverGirlie

DenverGirlie Well-Known Member

got rid of cable, considering picking it up again this winter.... had high speed internet with them for years. Very few problems, customer service on the phone is like any other customer service on the phone... depends on who you get..... however, the guys that are in the field have been great. Even following up by phone directly a few days later to make sure everything was ok.