Cold spell.

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by james dilley, Dec 23, 2006.

1. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

Overnite lows are going to be in the mid 40 degree range. Whats your over nite lows?? Plus we had A good cold rain today too.

2. GrannyG

GrannyG Well-Known Member

We are supposed to get down to 35 tonight. They took out the forecast of ice and snow for our part tonight, so no white Christmas for us. I was hoping....LOL

3. arabian knight

arabian knight Miniature Horse lover Supporter

I the 20's with lows in the teens coming tomorrow night. Still rather nice for this time of year. Because within a week or so we COULD not in the forecast but a Normal winter We COULD be in the 15 to 20 Below zero for overnight lows. But thanks to El Nino we are having a rather mind winter so far. Rain the last 4 days. When we should be getting snow :) So far here in My Part of WI. we will NOT be having a White Christmas~~~~~~~ :Bawling:

4. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

The high right now is 50 degrees. Tonites low is reported to be 40 degrees. And thats cold for down here. I put A few extra blankets on the bed. As I won't use the furnace. No need unless the weather is below 28 degrees. I have A space heater in the bird room. To keep them and the brooders warm. The parakeets and Lovebirds like it warm. I put heat lights out for the outside birds last nite with the cold rain and wind. The pens were shrouded to cut back on drafts.