Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is, you can either go there to look for something you might need, OR, going early and NOT finding anything you need, you may just find a nice chair to sit on and watch the women go by. BUT
You cant do a good job of doing both at the same time.
I didn't find anything I needed, so I found a nice chair and just watched the women. There was ALOT of TALL women, and some men there, that I had never noticed before, trying to do both at the same time. There was one that had to be 6.6 in 1in heel boots. She walked right by me. I decided if she did so again I was going to ask her how tall she was. Then, when she told me, in my dreams, I was going to say, and every inch perfectly placed. lol.

I was standing in a line with a good looking gal 1 step ahead of me. I had my thumb hooked into my pocket with my hand outside against my thigh. She took a step forward and bent over to look at something. Then the auctioneers came into the area and one of them wanted to be where she was, so she took 2 steps back, and her butt landed against the back of my hand. She immeadiatly turned around and said IM sorry. I said, that's all right. I thought, You don't know how ALL RIGHT that was lol.

·
Premium Member
12,772 Posts
bill...you just dont post/talk about stuff like that.it was an accident not a grope session.sometimes you need to show a bit of class and tact in actions you do and the things you talk about.

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, it was an accident. Had it been a grope session I wouldn't have mentioned it. Course, I don't do that stuff on purpose.
Sorry to have offended.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Bill; next time just smile and tell her you'll give her just a half hour to quit that.

That is useful when they crowd you in the elevator too. It generally gets a blush and a nice smile.

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope, with my luck, what I wont have noticed, if I said that, is that her bf/so is standing across in the same row, and he and I would have a row lol

·
Banned
17,215 Posts
This is too creepy. I'm speechless :-\
How is it creepy?
Do you mean as in that creepy woman was wagging her butt around without worrying who she touched?
He didn't do anything creepy he was just standing there.
Think if it was the other way who would you have thought was a creep If a guy just walked up and accidentally pressed himself against her?
Its the responsibility of someone moving to maintain situational awareness and not touch others.
She apparently knew this and apologized.
FBB did fine.

·
Banned
17,215 Posts
Bill; next time just smile and tell her you'll give her just a half hour to quit that.

That is useful when they crowd you in the elevator too. It generally gets a blush and a nice smile.
THIS Is great advice!

Its slightly humorous and at the same time you make it clear you are not offended and find her attractive. Its kind to her.

In FBB's case it would have worked fine even if the lady's Bf was there since it is both humorous and it points out HE didn't invade her space.

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Butt maybe not IF I had told her to take a 1/2 hr to move next time, IF she had taken offense and had a guy there to back up HER butt lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts