Christmas morning, 1.32 est

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Clara Bell, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Clara Bell

Clara Bell Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!
    Now I'm going to bed, satisfied on the east coast.
    And life rolls on!!!!!

2. fordson major

fordson major construction and Garden b Supporter

merry christmas! after a beautiful nite ,lite snow and a full moon,hit the hay at 2 am . kids got us up at 7!

3. uncle Will in In.

uncle Will in In. Well-Known Member Supporter

Hey Clara Bell, you up yet? Time to get them beans heatin' up in the crock pot.

4. Clara Bell

The nearing full moon is nice light for late evening and early morning festival spirit. Or is this in fact the full moon of December tonight. Just wish we had snow instead of ice! The trek out to the barnyard tonight was slow, one foot carefully placed in front of the other.
    And uncla Will, CVS has Beano. No crock pot of beans this Christmas morning. Baby cooked Christmas omelets with red and green peppers for all of us.
    Also, something you might be interested in is Blowing in the Wind is a big sub-culture out there in cyberland. Mama swore by baking soda soaking with the beans, so I decided to do research to amuse myself after the kids left to continue their Christmas journey visiting relatives. Mama never let me use that little 'f' word. Did you know an Earl exiled himself when he was pledging allegiance to Eliz 1? He did the unmentionable during the ceremony. And there is the comedian that worked himself and his flatulence to Moulin Rouge!
    Did I spell that correctly>
    And to think I gleaned all this knowledge researching what I was thinking Mama's trick was, adding baking soda to soaking beans to cut that human methane and to share something seemingly juvenile with you.
    Scientifically, we need this function for health. You make the decision to understand and control input and output not to possibly offend and feel it necessary to exile yourself on an give topic..
    So much for political correctness........
    Bah, humbug!
    Merry Christmas All!

5. Clara Bell

editing....

...any given topic.

And another 365 days are ahead of us in this new year 2005 to correct any of what we feel are our mistakes. Ain't life grand.