Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have mentioned it before now - but after getting a message about the Christmas Card exchange - I just wasn't able to put it together this year.
I know many people look forward to it, but I just didn't have the time or energy this year to do it.
I am sorry.
Hopefully next year, it can be started back up again.

·
Premium Member
34,283 Posts
I never participated but it was always a hot topic during the season.

I'm sorry that you aren't up to the task this year. Prayers said that things will turn around and get better for you soon.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I didn't participate either but wanted to say thank you for organizing it for others.
Knowing when to say when is a beautiful thing.
May your strength come back in abundance.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I understand all the work of it. Maybe we can put here if we want to do it and if so if your address is still the same as last year if anyone by chance has the list from last year I thought I might have and I am not finding it. But if any of the following would like to exchange you can send my your info and I can send you mind I would love to do it this year. I know my mom is wanting to do it because my dad past a couple months ago and this is the first time in 52 years that he isnt with us all. Or anyone else want to do it. We can still do it. I didn't mean to hijack your post I was going to set it up with everyone since you hadnt and didnt want to step on anyones toes. Sorry you dont have the time and really thank you for all the years you had done it.

@acabin42
@angiemama02
@arnie
babydumpling25
@Calfkeeper
@DaisyDuke
@DEMinPA
@dorner
@frogmammy
@gettys1863
@LittleO
@Michael W. Smith
@motlot4ever
@mssis
@Nordic Queen
@Rogers Family
@sniper69
@TEXKAT
@VICKI1

·
Chief Bottle Washer
542 Posts
babydumpling; I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I lost my mom on Christmas eve last year. It has been a year of "firsts" without her. She loved getting and sending out cards, as do I.

I don't have the list from last year, but am more than willing to step in and attempt to organize it. With Michael's agreement, of course. I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

·
Chief Bottle Washer
542 Posts
I should have mentioned it before now - but after getting a message about the Christmas Card exchange - I just wasn't able to put it together this year.
I know many people look forward to it, but I just didn't have the time or energy this year to do it.
I am sorry.
Hopefully next year, it can be started back up again.
I am sorry that things are difficult for you this year. Sending prayers that things get settled. If you are OK with it, I would be willing to attempt to organize it this year. Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Michael - I hope all is well with you and your family. The time and effort you have put into past Christmas card exchanges is truly appreciated. Also those calls from you on Christmas day are something I know I cherished receiving.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Also, for everyone that was on the Christmas card exchange list last year, I have the list from last year (won't share it with anyone unless they were already on the list from last year and need a copy) - so unless someone that was part of the exchange last year posts that they don't want a card sent to them, or that their address has changed; I'm planning on sending cards.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Also, for everyone that was on the Christmas card exchange list last year, I have the list from last year (won't share it with anyone unless they were already on the list from last year and need a copy) - so unless someone that was part of the exchange last year posts that they don't want a card sent to them, or that their address has changed; I'm planning on sending cards.

My address has changed from last year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I understand all the work of it. Maybe we can put here if we want to do it and if so if your address is still the same as last year if anyone by chance has the list from last year I thought I might have and I am not finding it. But if any of the following would like to exchange you can send my your info and I can send you mind I would love to do it this year. I know my mom is wanting to do it because my dad past a couple months ago and this is the first time in 52 years that he isnt with us all. Or anyone else want to do it. We can still do it. I didn't mean to hijack your post I was going to set it up with everyone since you hadnt and didnt want to step on anyones toes. Sorry you dont have the time and really thank you for all the years you had done it.

@acabin42
@angiemama02
@arnie
babydumpling25
@Calfkeeper
@DaisyDuke
@DEMinPA
@dorner
@frogmammy
@gettys1863
@LittleO
@Michael W. Smith
@motlot4ever
@mssis
@Nordic Queen
@Rogers Family
@sniper69
@TEXKAT
@VICKI1
I am in. Rather using last year or starting a new one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Michael, I am so sorry this year is rough for you and your family. You have always done this for us, and I have always greatly appreciated. I know I don't post on here much at all, but this Christmas exchange is like a family to me.

I want to exchange also this year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts