Registered
28,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twitter has banned her

·
Registered
28,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
China has some highly placed paid advocates, not the least of which being Big Tech, as they are drooling over huge Chinese markets

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
I don't believe Tucker was promoting the guest's claims as much as giving her the opportunity to present them.
However, I don't think in the world of retracting and apologizing for fake news, that Tucker is anywhere close up front with Tapper, Lemon, Cuomo, Maddow, Scarboro, Nicole Wallace, Lawrence O Donnel, NYT, Facebook Bluecheck or Twitter.

·
Registered
10,835 Posts
I'm beginning to think whoever Twitter bans is who I should be listening to......:)

What she is saying confirms what has been said at the beginning of the pandemic. It started in the lab, escaped and multiplied worldwide.

The most logical explanation for the "escape" that I read is that a worker surreptitiously and unknowingly took some infected bats to sell in the marketplace to make a little extra money. Bats were a common item sold there.

·
Registered
28,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
28,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
28,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
28,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
She's just parroting Trump and he never lies.
Lies seem to be the preferred form of communication for many politicians. Regardless of party.

The media in general seems to prefer to concentrate their current lie identification efforts on the current president, as they ignore the lies from the other presidential party contenders. Keep in mind we are talking abut DECADES of lies while in so called public service.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
When did lying become part of campaigns, fundraising, pushing for new laws, fear mongering, the news, or just holding office?
2016? Lol, please.
The selective outrage at a turd in your bed of roses is amusing.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Dr. Li-Meng Yan has authored peer-reviewed papers on coronavirus transmission in both Nature Magazine and The Lancet. Those are two of the most respected publications in all of science. Her paper on the origin of COVID-19, which she has published online, is not frivolous. In it, she points to specific evidence for the claims that she makes. She identifies so-called cut sites which are frequently used in genomic engineering that would allow scientists to swap in sequences from other viruses to create what she described last night on the Tucker Carlson show as a Frankenstein bioweapon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts