Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two little girls’ patterns to give away. They are the easy sew patterns and are both for sizes 2-3-4-5. One includes patterns for a simple t-shirt, draw string waisted shorts, pants and skirt.

I actually was able to find a picture of the other one. It is great for fleece but I think you could use any of the winter type fabrics like corduroy, twill or wool blends.
http://www.butterick.com/item/B5717.htm?tab=infants_toddlers_children&page=11

I got these at garage sales but they had never been used. My DGD is now wearing a size 4 and I’ve bought enough clothes in advance that I won’t need to sew for her in the next year. I’m hoping someone who has little girls to sew for can use them.

If you’re interested, please post and I’ll put your name in a pot to draw next Wednesday morning, the 18th. I’ll post the winner about midmorning Central time. When I post the winner, please PM your address to me and I'll get them in the mail.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have you both down!

BTW, whoever wins these could copy the different sizes on to newspaper or tissue paper starting with size 5 and working down. That way you have separate patterns of each size if you have more than one little girl to sew for.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I drew for the patterns and menollyjr wins! Just PM your mailing address to me and I'll get to the post office by Friday to get them in the mail.

·
Joy
2,569 Posts
Cool! I'm looking forward to making some of DD's clothes for school this fall! PM'd you.

-Joy

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got your addy. I have the patterns packaged up ready to go. I should be able to go to the post office tomorrow so you'll get them sometime next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.