Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pook's Hollow
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH was working outside this afternoon, and somehow managed to drop a pallet on one of the young cockerels. He was all upset - I told him that if he has to kill one of them, I'd rather it wasn't a pullet!

It's on the BBQ now - I'll let you know how it tastes. :p

·
In Remembrance
28,242 Posts
I've heard of pressed duck, but pressed cockerel? LOL

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Chicken squash: (chickenous fabricationus), a new strain that features egg shaped squash, similar size and in the same protein range as common hens eggs. Not to be confused with chickenous falseousus, a different thing entirely, not of the same quality or ability to leap off of tall buildings. Steam locomotives are no longer in use for common rail riders.

Some cracking may be required. But new and improved via ConAgra and Monsato engineers. The seriousness level here should be considered by those whom do not understand, ask an adult.

·
Pook's Hollow
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At least it shoud be tender...
BWAHAHAHA! Free-range (and I do mean free-range) cockerel? These are mini-velociraptors running around! :p

Methinks before we butcher the rest, I'll pen them up for a week or two and feed 'em up.

The flavour was good, though. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.