Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Oh dear... where to start?

First off - the first horse you are talking about in pics 2, 3 & 4 are not even the same horse!! It is easy to tell by it's coloring. If you are lying to us about that (and it is a lie) what else is untrue about your post? Probably most if not all of it.

Secondly - You hang up a dishonest and inflammatory post and then cry for no one to say mean things about you. Stuff it.
So how about you get off my thread maybe try to read my thread again maybe you’ll see I wasn’t talking about one specific horse! I was talking about all of them and if I was lying then all the news and other people were lying to :)

·
Premium Member
5,822 Posts
She is high school age, but she does seem to have a backbone.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
She is high school age, but she does seem to have a backbone.
Don’t know if that’s a compliment but just trying to show what happens SOMETIMES at this rodeo not saying this rodeo is a bad place but they have brought people from prison to strangle some horses and jump on them with saddle or the milking cow thing it’s kinda weird to me where they chase a cow and milk it while running? don’t know I just find that kinda weird not abusive just kinda weird makes me scratch my head?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Silly girl said: "this horse died soon after they shot him dead after breaking 2 legs just disappointed this beautiful creature is put through this." (photo) ..."nobody did anything about it other than run over the horse." (photo) ..."a face of fear on this horse poor baby"

How 'bout if I follow you around through your day constantly snapping photos. How many grimacing, or otherwise horrific poses could I capture of you? My work would be over before b'fast.

BTW - passing lies is just as bad as telling them in the first place. Take responsibility for yourself, toots.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I’m not passing lies I just posted this to show some stuff that happens at the rodeo? So why did you come into this thread after I said if you have something mean to say don’t come in this thread

·
Premium Member
9,113 Posts
Those of us in farm and ranch life are very tired of the activist shams.

you are falling for an emotional manipulation by them.

animals and people get hurt in the wild, in entertainment, on farms, on ranches.

long gone are the times such harm was intentional or ignored.

you have been manipulated by people with evil intentions. The ones that release such bogus stories. They want your money, they want power, and they are manipulating you with bs to get it.

it appears you mean well and you aren’t one of the evil people. Butas you study up on them and learn more about what they really are, and how faked their pictures and words are, you will understand the cold shoulder you are getting here.

if you care about animals and people, don’t support the truly evil people, as you accidentally are now.

Paul

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Those of us in farm and ranch life are very tired of the activist shams.

you are falling for an emotional manipulation by them.

animals and people get hurt in the wild, in entertainment, on farms, on ranches.

long gone are the times such harm was intentional or ignored.

you have been manipulated by people with evil intentions. The ones that release such bogus stories. They want your money, they want power, and they are manipulating you with bs to get it.

it appears you mean well and you aren’t one of the evil people. Butas you study up on them and learn more about what they really are, and how faked their pictures and words are, you will understand the cold shoulder you are getting here.

if you care about animals and people, don’t support the truly evil people, as you accidentally are now.

Paul
Ok I have much farm animals and people are calling me an activists but I know the whole process of an animal getting hurt I’ve seen animals hurt by accident and I understand it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m not passing lies I just posted this to show some stuff that happens at the rodeo? So why did you come into this thread after I said if you have something mean to say don’t come in this thread
You are passing lies. I proved it and you admitted it by blaming it on others. Why do you come to a blog that is based in great part on people working with animals and spat out this nonsense if your intent is not to get people to read and respond? Play mean games, win mean prizes.
Now if you will excuse me, I have a big person's job and big person's responsibilities. As fun as it has been to slap down your stupid and baseless arguments, I must attend to real life. I suggest you do the same. It will help you to grow up and mature.

·
Administrator
19,585 Posts
The U of C vet faculty took a whole year and studied the physical and psychological effects for rodeo animals and came up with some interesting results.

Rodeo livestock are extremely well treated, bucking is a natural behaviour for animals, accidents do happen on occasion but they happen on race tracks, show jumping arenas and farms, ranches and acreages acreages across the world.

I would wonder if the OP has eaten commercial beef, pork or poultry recently. Factory farms are not good for livestock and the slaughter process doesn't always work ideally.

I appreciate a vigorous debate but won't waste my time debating garbage propaganda.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The U of C vet faculty took a whole year and studied the physical and psychological effects for rodeo animals and came up with some interesting results.

Rodeo livestock are extremely well treated, bucking is a natural behaviour for animals, accidents do happen on occasion but they happen on race tracks, show jumping arenas and farms, ranches and acreages acreages across the world.

I would wonder if the OP has eaten commercial beef, pork or poultry recently. Factory farms are not good for livestock and the slaughter process doesn't always work ideally.

I appreciate a vigorous debate but won't waste my time debating garbage propaganda.
Actually I have my own farm with cattle AND I SHOW ANIMALS
So yes actually I have eaten beef recently and guess what we send our animals to slaughter every month or so

·
Premium Member
9,113 Posts
Ok I have much farm animals and people are calling me an activists but I know the whole process of an animal getting hurt I’ve seen animals hurt by accident and I understand it.
yes. But what you are trying to ‘report’ here is not really true.

I do not think you are intentionally lying to us.

I believe you mean well, and your emotional attachment to animals is clouding your judgement on this issue.

just the way those animal activists hope for.

you are carrying their false message for them.

those pictures are staged or edited to look terrible.

they do not represent anything real.

you are being used by bad people.

we shouldn’t attack you.

but you should research more, and understand more, how wrong you are on this.

it is difficult to hold your hand and walk you through this on a forum..... I wish I could.

you will always come back with, but I just care about the animals!

because they did a good job lying to you, and working on your emotions.

in the end, they are the evil, the people you believe now.

we all care about animals.

we don’t like lies.

and that is what you are sharing here.

you are being manipulated. You are being lied to.

·
Registered
32,091 Posts
Actually I have my own farm with cattle AND I SHOW ANIMALS
So yes actually I have eaten beef recently and guess what we send our animals to slaughter every month or so
Post some pics of your stuff

·
Premium Member
5,822 Posts
Reactions: IlliniosGal

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You kept your FFA wether as a pet. That's hobby farming in the most liberal sense of the word, not true ranching. Saying you are a rancher is a little bit of a stretch in this case.
I've held my tongue this long, but did you really expect to post something this inflammatory and not get pushback for it? You cant just post something like this on a PUBLIC forum and then tell people to get off "your" thread whenever you dont like what they say... I know you're just a kid, but you do need to learn these things.

·
Premium Member
9,113 Posts
I was in the ffa too.

friends of ours have horses. Just for a pet, the horse has weak ribs, the cartilage I guess, so can’t even ride her young horse. Loves it tho. She also loves rodeos. She cares about critters to, as we all do.

I have a momma cat, new to us. She had 5 kittens, one was weak and died in 2 days, the others are now 3 weeks old and cute as can be. Momma is not a close pet she keeps a wary eye on us. I take pictures and video of the kitties almost every day, my wife’s family likes to see them.

sometimes the kitties move just when I take a pic, and it looks horrible. One pic it looked like momma was eating one! Sheez! It was just the camera angle and some blur from motion.

It was sad the weak kitten died, and a picture of that would easily make me out to be a horrible, cat abusing person. If that is the story you wanted to create?

pictures can be picked to show things that aren’t there.

you are being fed lies about all this. The pictures you see were chosen to look bad. It is all a big lie.

please be better than this. Actually care about animals, don’t support liars. Don’t repeat their evil.

work to make this a better world.

Paul

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
You kept your FFA wether as a pet. That's hobby farming in the most liberal sense of the word, not true ranching. Saying you are a rancher is a little bit of a stretch in this case.
I've held my tongue this long, but did you really expect to post something this inflammatory and not get pushback for it? You cant just something like this on a PUBLIC forum and then tell people to get off "your" thread whenever you dont like what they say? I know you're just a kid, but you do need to learn these things.
Yeah but the next two goats I’m showing are going straight to slaughter after the show year

21 - 40 of 109 Posts