I'm going to shut down now. Frances is here. We still have electric but it is going on and off. My pen was compromised last night after a renegade lash of strong winds moved the steel posts. The roof has cracked in two places- no big deal to repair but this will be a major concern since my five sows and five gilts will be soaking up wind and rain directly for the next 24 hours at least. I fed them for the 2nd time today just now and know I can't go back out again til this is over. I'm sure they'll stick around if one of the walls collapse- they've gotten out before and only look for me and the feed bucket Bearkiller, I couldn't figure out how to reply to your e-mail so I came here instead. Thank you so much for your concern. Pray that Frances decides to move along. She's been in a holding pattern for the past hour.