Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody! Welcome to the NEW Oddments topic. :D The previous one got so full, we've started a new ones. So hello and start posting your comments, suggestions, and recipe tests from the Oddments Chapter here!
Gratefully,
Carla

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anne, thanks for the updating on those magazines!

Greg, I went ahead and made a selection from the vast supply you provided. Trimmed it by about half according to how organic they sounded. What a great addition for the international 10th!
Gratefully,
Carla

Printed to date.

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Terry, if you're working from a 9th edition, don't bother. That contact info is from 1993. If you're working from the printout of the 10th edition that I sent you, then I'm very grateful for the input. I checked all the contact info back in the first 6 months of 2002, but there are over 1500 contacts described in the book and something or other is always changing. Very hard to keep up with...
Carla

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Printed to date...

Terry...I think I got your file mixed up with somebody else's and sent you the wrong chapters. I see I've sent you Poultry, Oddments, and Grains (sent 5-29-03). I should have sent you Vegetables, Herbs, and Grains. Well, at least, I have gotten one right so far. I'll send out Herbs and Vegetables to you within the next few days.
Carla

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Wonderful advice, also, Sharon! I do have a little on Permaculture at the beginning of the Tree chapter 9th and in the beginning of the Intro to Plants chapter, 10th. I've been rather put off by them because they're so expensive. Never have taken the course from anybody. Your advice on getting by giving is indeed sound!
Gratefully,
Carla

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yes, Greg is converting into both metric and Imperial and I'm adding both. Actually, the big statistics section is the 12th chapter, titled "Definitions and Measures." It was in older editions of the book. Sasquatch dropped it. I'm bringing it back for the 10th in an enlarged and advanced version. So far I haven't passed it out to any testers, but I will eventually.
Printed and tallied to date.
Gratefully,
Carla

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.