Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Registered
Doc has it right: what we're being told to do will only compromise our immune systems, which should tell you that those telling us (population control, anyone?) have nefarious purposes. Hand sanitizer is mostly ethanol. If you're short on it, or can't afford it, just spray gasoline on your hands the next time you fill up. Seriously, listening to these "experts" is terrible for your health. Have a trouble? Rub good dirt on it. Ethanol is for the chariot, and pure gas is for the classic chariot. These experts are for the birds.

Registered
Lord of the Flies in Portland.
Lord of the Flies would be better than take it and if you dare to stand up to it, you are the one incarcerated. Where is Snake Plisken?

Registered
People hate math, but bear with me--- If there are 4 quadrillion (4 x 10^15) virus particles on a surface (a gross UNDER-estimation) and that sanitizer kills 99.9% of them, that leaves 4 trillion (4 x 10^15 x 10^-3) bugs still alive there...How many does it take to infect you? (a few hundred)

"Policies based on science."-- my gulu.

Be powerful. No other option exists.
Pondering.
How do particles on a surface translate to particles ingested?

Not arguing. Thinking.:)

Registered
Good question--- in orders of magnitude--- a CoV virus is on the order of 10 micrometers, so a million of them would occupy about a sq cm-- That's about the area of a finger tip touching a table top....Kill 99.9% of them and you still have 1000 alive in that 1 sq cm.

Premium Member
I didn't think you could get sick from ingesting covid germs. I know you can get sick inhaling covid germs or having them on your hands and rubbing your eyes. Or are the "experts" still trying to figure out how it is spread? Masking and social distancing reduced influenza cases to near zero but it isn't working to reduce covid cases. WHY??????

Registered
Masking and social distancing reduced influenza cases to near zero but it isn't working to reduce covid cases. WHY??????
Because covid is influenza. Also, cases are meaningless. The PCR test is useless for diagnosing anything according to its inventor.
What is covid, really? It is your certification of vaccination identification, or your vaccine passport as they're calling it.

Premium Member
Covid and the flu are both respiratory infections with some similar symptoms. But covid is not an influenza or a rhinovirus. That is the one thing the experts do know.

Registered
Experts can do for me what the helpers did for Eddie Murphy in Coming to America. Covid has never been isolated. Now we have new strains of something which has never been isolated. All of the experts are well-paid to spurt their sage bull crap. When the mortality figures for the states eventually come out people will see that we had a normal year. The main competitor to these devil's brew vaccines is a healthy immune system. Funny, none of the experts seem to care for promoting healthy immune systems.

Reactions: Alice In TX/MO

Registered
Masking and social distancing reduced influenza cases to near zero but it isn't working to reduce covid cases. WHY??????
False assumption-- masks do almost nothing to stop influenza...I used the example in the past-- If you wear a vest that stops 80% of bullets and they take 100 shots at you, 20 shots still kill you....For comparison, it would be pretty easy to score points if the basketball hoop was 4x larger than the ball- that's the ratio of the CoV size (10u) compared to the pores in a mask (80u).

. Funny, none of the experts seem to care for promoting healthy immune systems.
There's nothing you can do to strengthen your immune system...only things to do that can weaken it.

Premium Member
False assumption-- masks do almost nothing to stop influenza..
Then you need to notify the people at Harvard.

And I said masks and social distancing. Which is what the researchers at Harvard are saying. I did not include personal hygene or people staying home when sick because those measures are not being enacted by the general public.

Registered
All those "experts" may be incorrectly confusing the number of reported cases of flu with an actual fall in the number of cases....Docs don;t report cases of flu seen in the office, and, as we've discussed here ad nauseum, there's a song financial incentive to report any viral URI as a case of CoViD seen in the ER/hosp. You can't trust the stats.

Once again, multiple studies have shown there are only TWO things that increases risk for contacting CoV-- living with an infected person and frequenting bars & restaurants...NOT wearing masks, gloves, social distancing, working, shopping, going to school, etc etc.

Premium Member
You can't trust the flu stats but you can trust the covid transmission stats. Got it.
Can we trust the stats that list covid as the cause of death for someone who really died of another cause, like maybe extreme neglect or medical malpractice?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts