Hello. I purchased a small flock of sheep a few months back. It is unclear, even after speaking with the previous owner, if they are current on their cd/t shots. Based on the poor condition of the hooves(i.e. waay to long) when I got them, I'd not sure I'd beleive the previous owner anyway...anyway, I'd like to get all my animals on a spring schedule for the shots (goats and sheep), but not knowing if my sheep were ever done, should I go ahead and give them a shot now(in the fall) and then redo everyone in the spring too? or should I wait until spring and do everyone at once? Is there any harm in too many shots (i.e. a shot now, and then in the spring before lambing time?) Thanks!