Carla Emery is coming to Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Michael W. Smith, May 11, 2004.

1. Michael W. Smith

Michael W. Smith Well-Known Member

Carla Emery will be in Pennsylvania on Saturday May 29 & Sunday May 30.

On May 29, Carla will be in Ambridge, PA at The Laughlin Memorial Free Library on the corner of 11th & Church Street at 6:00 P.M. Jeanne Hubbard is the contact person if planning to attend. You can PM her using her homesteading name oakhillhubbards or you can email her at jhubbard29@verizon.net.

On May 30, Carla will be in Brookville, PA at Quiet Creek Herb Farm from 1:00 - 3:00 P.M. They are going to have an old fashioned potluck, so if planning to attend, please bring 2 covered dishes & your own table service (washable is preferred overplastic or styrofoam. Drinks will be provided. If planning to attend, please contact Rusty or Claire Orner at www.quietcreekherbfarm.com or call (814) 849-9662.

I won't be at Ambridge, but will be in Brookville, so hope to see you there!

2. Mike in Ohio

Mike in Ohio Well-Known Member

Sniffle sniffle.... DW and I won't be able to make it and I think these will be about the closest stops to us. We already have plans to be on the farm and have guests. Sigh..... enjoy!

Mike

3. Ana Bluebird

Ana Bluebird Well-Known Member Supporter

Ok, I give up. Who is Carla Emery that we keep such track of? A musician, politician, performer of some kind, I assume.

4. oakhillhubbards

oakhillhubbards Well-Known Member

She is the writer of the Encyclopedia of Country Living, now in it's 9th edition.

Ana....she's quite the author. If you can make the event, you will not be dissapointed.

Jeanne near Pittsburgh