Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a little dehydrated.So figured water is better than Tea or Coffee.

So I've been drinking Flavored Carbonated Water. :shrug: But it don't seem to be helping.

Is Carbonated different from Tap Water?

big rockpile

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
I don't know about the carbonated water. But carbonated drinks will leach calcium from your bones. The Dr. told me to stay away from carbonated drink because I have osteoporosis.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
It should work just as good but if your taking water pills they may be to strong and causing you to loose to much fluid.

bumpus

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bumpus said:
It should work just as good but if your taking water pills they may be to strong and causing you to loose to much fluid.

bumpus
:confused: Yes I'm taking 80MG of Lasix a day.

big rockpile

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Ruby said:
I don't know about the carbonated water. But carbonated drinks will leach calcium from your bones. The Dr. told me to stay away from carbonated drink because I have osteoporosis.
That would be the colas .....they have phosphoric acid in them. Some sodas don't have that. You'll find it on the labels.

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
PinkBat said:
That would be the colas .....they have phosphoric acid in them. Some sodas don't have that. You'll find it on the labels.
Thanks PinkBat, that's good to know. I do miss them and would like to have one once in a while.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
big rockpile said:
:confused: Yes I'm taking 80MG of Lasix a day.

big rockpile
The water pill may be to strong and taking to much water out of your system.
Maybe you could ask your doctor what he or she thinks if you are loosing to much water.

Doctor may have to lower the Mil Grams on the pills a little.

bumpus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts