Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
I had a friend that got day old bread and made a lot at one time, cooked it about half done, put it on a cookie sheet froze it, then put it back in the bread bag, put it back in the freezer, then when one of her (four) kids wanted french toast all they did was put it on the griddle and finish cooking it, she had some in the freezer most of the time.
bopeep

·
Perpetually curious!
2,749 Posts
I have put extras in the freezer, then warmed them up in the toaster (usually only do this when I have to use up a bunch of bread).

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
Is my favorite breakfast to make. BECAUSE I can make a lot at once, freeze it and reheat. Some of my family reheat it in the microwave, but I like it best heated in the toaster.

To reheat in the microwave, don't reheat bread on full power - try 70-80% instead - works for meats too.

·
Registered
12,439 Posts
You can also place the French toast in single layers on a cookie sheet and bake for about eight minutes at 375°F in the oven.
Sure hope the OP has either thrown out the french toast or learned how to reheat it as this thread is from 2007!

:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
If we make French Toast in my house, we figure to make the whole loaf of bread. I heat the leftovers up in the microwave. Never thought of the air fryer, I’ll have to try that. :)
Anything I can dump maple syrup over is open season in my house. I love French toast, pancakes, waffles, ect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts