I am very concerned right now. I cannot blame on anyone about it. I wish that I went to the barn to MAKE sure that my husband did this what I told him.. Well I found out that my husband left the MOLDY hay outside and never TOOK em off of the pasture. I saw my doe eating that HAY! I am sooo worried. What should I do??? I have no idea how long that hay have been there. Becuz I have been SO busy and my husband been taking care of my animals for me. (sigh).. She is pregnant also. How can I do something before it gets worse (preventation) I know I know never leave the moldy hay that part. But I mean before the signs shows up.. Thanks. That is all I need to know.