Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting her on the computer with my house rabbit (a mini something-or-other) BEGGING for whatever I have. LOL!! I'm eating a clementine and was wondering if he can have a half a section. He loves food and is more than happy to oblige but I'm not sure if citrus is OK for them.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I'm thinking - they're not going to get them in the wild so.....

But I know our wild bunnies LOVE my strawberries, tomatoes, raspberries, lettuce, etc. so I'm more than happy to share all of that with Gohan (of course, in limited quantities) but I also read that a small piece of banana is OK and that's certainly not natural (I don't THINK it is). It's just that he's too funny begging. Honestly, this bunny is weird - he's like a dog. He will be loose in our den, jump up in our laps for a snuggle, when he goes to run out of the room and we call his name in a scolding way, he'll turn around and come back in. I love this little boy! :)

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okey dokey! We're fresh out of clementines at the moment but I'll remedy that tomorrow afternoon. I'll let bun-bun try some tomorrow and see what he thinks! He seemed to LOVE my daughter's Dorito! (of course, he got one little corner of it - VERY tiny - and I scolded her after she gave it to him - but he wants more now! LOL)

So, others call their bunnies "bun"? We've come to call him "Bon-Bon". LOL!! He's such a fun little guy and SO friendly. He sat in my lap while I folded laundry this morning - and it was HE who wanted to be there! He hopped in my lap and settled down. Seriously - part bunny, part golden retreiver. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts