Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If my wife kicks me out? Yesterday morning had my Cabin at Truman sold,but papers haven't been signed.I was going to fill this place up with Livestock and make some money.

Well between here and there things changed.I went to do something at the Cabin and it hurt my Arm,if men were to cry I would say I sat down and was crying.But lets just say I was really hurting.My wife says you think even with help you have any business working with animals? Ok scratch plan one.

Then we went on over by the Dam watching them Guys pull in Fish one right after the other.I say to wife do we have to sell the Cabin? So scratch plan two.

She said if I ever stuck with an idea over 5 minutes I would be dangerous.And if we sell any place it will be the Farm,but I had it sold one time for a very good price and backed out.

Oh well the place is loaded with Deer and Turkey this year.

big rockpile

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
susieM said:
I thought you were sellng the cabin so your son wouldn't live in it?
No we have just not been getting up there like we figure we should.I put some grass seed out up there.People said it wouldn't grow.We took the Weed Eater up there and decided we should have brought the Lawn Mower.Grass is doing fine.

I know one thing the guy I had the Cabin sold to won't be happy.

I know one thing I learned how to catch Fish up there.Got my Heart pumping :hobbyhors

big rockpile

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
NO! You are Tina's problem!

Poor, poor Tina! Besides, if she kicks you out you can just move to which ever place she is not living. :)

You will have a hard time getting her to haul in your deer for you, or clean your fish.
You better straighten up and fly right, buddy! :grump:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Rocky.speaking of changing your mind//my wife and I had the 10 acres for sale with the house on it..we were planning to retire/move there this year if I got it finished,BUT.we put it up 4 sale. and after getting a full price offer,she says she wants to keep it..the offer fell thru anyhow so now i,m rounding up some $$ to finish it and she still wants to live there this fall..She doesnt mind driving TO the place but refuses to drive FROM the place.something about the hiway being too close to the lake on the way FROM>must be a woman thing.This the thrid time its been for sale and NOT in 2 yrs.At least if I finish it ,,,it will be worth a lot more when its done..sheesh,,cant figger them women out.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Corky you think Tina should have all the fun?

Someting was brought up by my FIL saying we should get Sheep.My MIL jumps in and says Tina don't need to be holding down Sheep while shearing them.

Made me wonder if she thinks Tina does everything around here? :p

big rockpile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts