·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When a monkey presses a button when a LED is on, he receives a banana as a reward. When he presses the button when the LED is off, he receives a mild electric shock. As a result, he learns to press the button when the LED is on and avoids it when the LED is off. Actually, the monkey forms a link between the behavior (press the button when LED lights up) and the consequences (get a banana).

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Rudolf Steiner spoke of this in the early part of the 1900s. Materialism. It's not pretty.

"I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people's souls when they are still very young." Rudolf Steiner (1917)

Full quote
It will be the main concern of these spirits of darkness to bring confusion into the rightful elements which are now spreading on earth, and need to spread in such a way that the spirits of light can continue to be active in them. They will seek to push these in the wrong direction. I have already spoken of one such wrong direction, which is about as paradoxical as is possible. [ Note 1 ] I have pointed out that while human bodies will develop in such a way that certain spiritualities can find room in them, the materialistic bent, which will spread more and more under the guidance of the spirits of darkness, will work against this and combat it by physical means. I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people's souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life — ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the eyes of materialists.
source Fall/Darkness: Lecture 13: The Fallen Spirits' Influence in the World

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is EXACTLY what is happening today in my opinion, This scares the crap out of me how our leadership is using the virus to remove liberties and people are blindly following.
Rather prophetic considering it was written in 1961

·
Registered
103 Posts
What HDRider was doing is almost exactly what my main man Alan Watt did for most of my life. He barely addressed the topics of the day. He mainly read old dusty books, explaining the old plan which would be implemented betimes. He's dead now, and I feel that it was not a natural death. Bottom line is that if you are an independent thinker, then you think about what you take into your body. An injection bypasses your immune system entirely, so you better trust those giving it to you closer than family. In other words you aught to be more careful what you inject than what you eat. Hell's bells, you never aught to inject, period. The cold fact that most don't think about this, tells a sentient person how far down the slippery slope we are, where Idiocracy starts to seem like a regular day at the auto parts store, or about town, or wherever. I've learned that the people taking the vaccine are akin to vegetarians. I don't have to ask because they always volunteer the information..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts