Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the New Recreation Director for a small residential facility for teenage girls. One of my duties is to coordinate the labels program. We have several ladies saving them for us all over the state. I was thinking that if i could get several hundred more people saving labels that i could get more stuff for my gym. anyone want to help out. send me a pm and i give you my address. if i could get 1,500,000 labels, i could get a new minivan.
randy

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Randy, sorry, too many past warnings about that something like this not being a legit program that actually helps the people it states will be helped for me to offer any assistance without your being able to supply infomration that can easily be verified.

Good luck in your endeavors,
Marlene

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
Marlene, the Campbell's Soup redemption program is legit. At least for schools it is. If Randy has contacted them and the facility qualifies, I'd be glad to send any labels we get to him. Jan in Co

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.