Californians for sale in VA

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by rabbitgal, Dec 14, 2005.

1. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Bad time of the year to be selling livestock, huh? Anyway, we have some Californian rabbits for sale. They're pedigreed and ear-tatooed, and come from an excellent bloodline of show and meat rabbits. We're selecting for great "show" type (lots of meat on the frame), health, good growth rates, and maternal instinct among other things. Some of you already have bought our rabbits. For more information (including photos of some of our rabbits, and information about the breed) please visit www.geocities.com/cremerabbits. We don't ship, but delivery is available to some shows. Prices range from $20-$35 each depending upon age and quality.

2. ThriftyMa

ThriftyMa Active Member

Your Rabbits are so pretty I love the all white with the black ears and nose. I wish you lived closer to Kentucky I would love to buy your Rabbit cage
    Mary

3. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

whoops...think I posted this thread twice. Oh well. :)

Thanks! The cage is a bit too large to haul long distances, but if you're interested in some rabbits, I think we might be able to get them as far as the Kingsport/Tri-Cities area in Tennesee.

4. markm240

markm240 Well-Known Member

Do you all ever come up into the PA MD line area?

5. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Mark,

Not yet...sometimes we go as far as the Richmond, VA area for shows. Like I mentioned, we might be able to work out transport to TN if that would be closer for you.

6. markm240

Sorry I was just hoping! I'm 2 and a half hours north of Richmond and would love to get some purebreed Cali's or NZ

7. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Ok, you're rather out of the way then! The guy I got my foundation stock from lives about half an hour northeast of Richmond, and he has some very good Californians. Knows some folks with NZ too. Send me a PM and I'll get you his phone # and email.

8. markm240

I sent it Thanks Mark