Californians for sale in VA

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by rabbitgal, Dec 14, 2005.

1. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Bad time of the year to be selling livestock, huh? Anyway, we have some Californian rabbits for sale. They're pedigreed and ear-tatooed, and come from an excellent bloodline of show and meat rabbits. We're selecting for great "show" type (lots of meat on the frame), health, good growth rates, and maternal instinct among other things. Some of you already have bought our rabbits. :) For more information (including photos of some of our rabbits, and information about the breed) please visit www.geocities.com/cremerabbits. We don't ship, but delivery is available to some shows. Prices range from $20-$35 each depending upon age and quality.

2. bill not in oh

bill not in oh Well-Known Member

"Californians for sale in VA"

Wouldn't that make them Virginians?

Sorry folks - it's the short, cold, gloomy winter days syndrome.... LOL

Hey Rabbitgal...
    ya wanna trade for some angoras??

3. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Yup...Virginians. They're even inbred...but with rabbits, that's usually an improvement in the family. LOL At least they don't have buck teeth and a still out back. Franklin county (next county over from us I think) Virginia is the moonshine capital of the world...and the cops are still making booze busts. The local feed store and gas stations are something else.

What breed of Angoras do you have?

4. markm240

markm240 Well-Known Member

A good cup of white lighting is hard to come by I thought KY had the most stills thats where my family lives and all the counties around are dry! The best way to get $35.00 a rabbit undressed is to include a gallon of Mountain Dew LOL