Californian bunnies for sale

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by lscheopner, Apr 10, 2006.

1. lscheopner

lscheopner lscheopner

My son is about ready to sell some of his FFA bunnies. They are 6 weeks and have pedigrees. This is our first time selling our rabbits so not sure what you need to know. We will hold on to them until 8 weeks. Not sure on sexes yet but have 11 of them so will have both I am sure. He is asking $25 with pedigrees and $15 without.

Laina

2. lscheopner

lscheopner lscheopner

Do I have them priced too high? Seriously, I want to know what other people get for their rabbits. I have someone coming this weekend to get a few and haven't given them a price yet. Thanks

Laina

3. smokie

smokie Well-Known Member

sounds reasonable to me, but i dont know what the prices are where you live.

4. khowellrn

khowellrn Well-Known Member

We are in Illinois and when we started buying rabbits the price was $25.00 for pedigreed meat type rabbits. This price was stated to be discounted for 4-H members. It's pretty average for around here, though.

5. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Sounds reasonable...that's about what I charge for pedigreed Cal juniors.

6. bojay

bojay Active Member

I usually give a discount or package deal to 4H, FFA or any other ag youth group member. I've noticed the same with a lot of other rabbitrys.

7. dockamo

dockamo Member

where in illinois do you live--i'm around the lasalle-peru are-i would be interested in some :dance: