Californian bucks for sale

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by rabbitgal, Aug 15, 2005.

1. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

We have two Californian meat rabbit bucks for sale (hanging on to most of the does, hehehe). They're show quality with pedigree papers: one is seven months old and the other is ten months. We retained them as potential sires for our own herd, and now need to sell them to make room for some youngsters. We're breeding for muscular "show" body type, disease resistance, good maternal instinct, and good growth rates. Both bucks are very nice and have a lot of potential as sires for YOUR show/meat herd. Photos available via email. We do not ship at this point, but can deliver within the area or to some shows. We're located in south-central Virginia, about 45 minutes from the North Carolina border.

2. markm240

markm240 Well-Known Member

How far from Wahington D.C. are you? I live about an hour and a half north of D.C.

3. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

We're down by Virginia's southern border, about four or five hours southwest of DC. Planning on being up in the Richmond area in a few weeks to pick up a puppy, however.

4. EggMommy123

EggMommy123 Member

Hi are these still looking for a good home?? We're in Bluefield,VA and looking for bucks to start our own herd. Angel

5. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Angel, I have the bucks as well as some youngsters that will be ready to go in a few weeks. About where is Bluefield? We're almost directly north of Greensboro.

6. Pigeon Lady

Pigeon Lady Well-Known Member Supporter

Will you have any does available soon? I only need one.

I'm up in Floyd County. Any chance we could meet half way? (wherever that may be)

Thanks,

P

7. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Pidgeon Lady, if you're ok with a younger doe (10-12 weeks), we'll have some available in a few weeks. We're at a farmer's market in Altavista the first Saturday of nearly every month: perhaps that's a bit closer to you. (Our farm is about 45 min. from the NC border)

8. Pigeon Lady

Pigeon Lady Well-Known Member Supporter

Thanks Rabbitgal,

Yes, a young one would be fine. Let me talk to hubby and look at the map. I'm sure it's not too far.

I'll get back to you by PM if that's ok.

P.