Bye

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Rosarybeads, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Rosarybeads

Rosarybeads Well-Known Member

Hey Tiffany,

Why don't you just hang out here & at the equine board then? :) I sometimes get overwhelmed by the same, and I just ignore the boards where I get it, and when I feel like more, I go back! Please, we don't want to lose you!

2. hollym

hollym Well-Known Member

Tiffany, I'm so sorry that you got your feelings hurt by someone, that isn't good. You seem really sweet from what I've read. Hope you feel better and check back in. Don't take things personally, some people are just one way thinkers, that's all! Experimentation is the spice of life!

There's a lot to learn on all of the boards. I do know what you mean, it seems that often the good information threads degenerate into a brawl and then no info is given after that, and that's a shame. Hopefully you can just click on and go on to the next interesting topic!!

take care,
    hollym

3. Meg Z

Meg Z winding down

Yes, do stick around!! There's quite a few boards on here that I never go in, a couple that I go in rarely, 'cause I don't have many pairs of flame-proof undies, and then a few boards I really enjoy a lot. Guess where I spend most of my time?

So, come visit the rabbit and equine boards,a nd ignore the rest! For the most part, folks leave their antagonism in the board where it started, so the rest of them are pretty safe!

Stay, hang out, share info!
    Meg

4. bethlaf

bethlaf Homegrown Family

tiffany, please dont throw the baby out with the bathwater ,
    go to the boards you like, ignore the rest, i used to go to the chat boards, now i dont, its a waste of time ..
    i go to the boards i have regular stuff to deal with on :D
    its just a better use of my time
    you should do the same, keep what you like, toss the rest .
    Beth

5. quadrants2

quadrants2 Well-Known Member Supporter

6. apirlawz

apirlawz playing in the dirt

Putting on the asbestos suit...

Tiff, why the announcements? Are you honesty bailing, or just waiting to hear how many folks will post begging you to stay?

If the flamers are just too much to handle, go. If you need to rant about the idiots, do it. If you are really just asking for affirmation and a good warm fuzzy, then do that, there's nothing wrong with it, and we all need it from time to time. But whatever it is, can you please just be a woman and own it??

I know I'm sounding incredibly harsh at a time when you are most likely feeling very vulnerable, but honestly, whenever I come across one of those "goodbye, cruel world" messages on a livestock board, of all places, I get these mental images of a school girl whimpering about not being part of the "it" crowd.

Tell ya what, let's make a deal - If you can learn to ignore the flamers and look for the real and helpful advise that absolutely saturates these boards, I'll learn to ignore the "I'm outa here, miss me!" posts.

Peace and Thicker Skin!

7. Rosarybeads

Rosarybeads Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'm sure THAT helped. <rolleyes>

If you didn't like it, keep your mouth shut. Funny how some don't have the guts to get on someone unless they are feeling down already. Why don't YOU be a woman!