Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Silver Marten, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Rich Girl DC

Rich Girl DC Active Member

BEW EA Does 2 Months Old

They were born on March 11th 2015. They are 2 months old and now ready to go to new homes. They all come with pedigrees.

Sir and Dame are both pedigreed BEW EA's and unrelated.

Washington DC 20005 or Virginia 22204. Pickup only.
    Accept deposit $50 through Paypal.
    More pictures available upon request.

Pricing:

Three (3) out of four (4) $200/each with pedigree

One (1) with airplane ears (looks a bit like a lop bunny) is $100. She still comes with a pedigree.

Email me at thefabrizioforeverrabbitry@gmail.com [The Fabrizio Forever Rabbitry]
    or text me at 2022531456
    Have a nice day!

Attached Files:

2. swegers

swegers New Member

Hi everyone! This is my first time here and I'm searching for something. I'm looking for production whites or Altex rabbits from Texas A&M. Can anyone help me? Can anyone show me the way to go to get some?
    Thank you!
    My location is in PA.

3. Danella

Danella Well-Known Member

I am at Hauser Lake Idaho (Coeur d' Alene vicinity), and have four two month old bunnies for sale. They are tame, healthy and will be big rabbits, half Flemish Giant, half NZ/Cal. Always listed on craigslist but have had no response. I need to get back to just two rabbits, as these four are straining my resources, altho my son built a splendid shiny new cage for the two does. They are black, two bucks are grey with black noses. Asking $15 each. Good for adding size and gentle temperament. The bucks are so mellow I can turn them on their back.

Bloom likes this.
  4. mferg265

mferg265 New Member

Aha Rabbits
    We are located in Middle TN near Murfreesboro.

We currently raise New Zealand Whites and Californians. We produce approx 100 rabbits per month with 20 NZW does and 10 Californian Does. Rabbits are available at all times.

Call to make an appointment we are happy to show our rabbits.

If you do not want to process your own rabbit just ask us and we are happy to assist you for a small fee.

http://kferg9804.wix.com/aharabbits

10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EAT RABBIT MEAT!

Back in the 1940s and 1950s rabbit meat was as common for dinner as chicken is today. It is the meat that got many people and their children through the lean times of the Depression. They lost their popularity after Big AGRA, who wanted to get maximum profits with the cheapest bottom line using the government endorse chemicals and handouts. Because of this rabbits didn't make sense. So why even eat rabbit meat now? Below you will find a few reasons why you should consider adding rabbit meat to your diet.
    1. It is one of the best white meats available on the market today.
    2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.
    3. It contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meets.
    4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats.
    5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly.
    6. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less than other meats.
    7. The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat are more than any other meats.
    8. The ratio of meat to bone is high meaning there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.
    9. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not identical.
    10. Rabbits are one of the most productive domestic livestock animal there is. Rabbits can produce 6 pounds of meat on the same feed and water as the cow requires to produce 1 pound of beef.
    11. A female rabbit can easily produce 150 pounds of edible meat per year from her offspring. This rabbit and her offspring can be raised in less than 32 sq feet. A beef cow requires 2 acre to produce 500 pounds of edible beef.

So as you can see there are many health and environmental benefits to eating rabbit meat. Why not try to incorporate some rabbit meat into your diet today! Try it you'll like it! Use rabbit as a replacement for chicken in any chicken recipe. Check out our tested recipes on our Rabbit Recipe Page!

Attached Files:

a7736100 and dfr1973 like this.
  5. JulieS

JulieS Member

We're looking for some young breeding stock meat-breed rabbits, and we're looking to buy at least two different breeds. I'd love to find some Champagnes, Californians, or Satins but would consider any meat breed. We're located in Kansas but would drive to northern Oklahoma or Western Missouri as well. Does anyone know a breeder who might have something available?

FarmFamily likes this.
  6. FarmFamily

FarmFamily Well-Known Member

Are you looking for back yard meat production or show stock? We breed show quality pedigreed Cals but have a few culls that we would sell for a back yard meat operation. We usually don't do that but have not had the time to butcher them. We are in southern Oklahoma though. ?

7. orea

orea Active Member

Western north Carolina.

I've had pretty good success in my breeding operations. I regularly have litters of silver fox crossed with californians. We get a fair mix of lilacs, tans/orange, black and broken colors. They are good size and handle a variety of conditions well. Our original female was a standard black with silver tips, and we had 3 males: a broken, a red, and an albino. Now we have many of her daughters to work with showing tort, pretty dilutes and larger size characteristics. We run rabbit tractors that are moved to new pasture often. We plan to colony raise as soon as we obtain the space and facilities.

Local pickup only. Willing to sell @ $15 each or trade for new blood. Delivery to counties adjacent to buncombe for additional $5 a head.

8. JulieS

JulieS Member

We're looking for breeding stock for meat production, not ARBA shows. (We used to show rabbits heavily when our kids were small but don't have the time for that anymore.)

I don't have any trips planned to the south in the near future, but that will probably change after the winter. What's the farthest north that you attend shows? Maybe we could just meet you at one if you have something available at that time?

9. ryan11803

ryan11803 New Member

Anyone out there near Columbia SC? Looking for lion head buck or pair

10. remist17

remist17 Member

I am looking for a trio of pedigreed meat production rabbits that my daughter could also show. I currently have SF and Cali's that are not pedigreed. Looking for Silver Fox, Cali or New Zealands. We live in south central PA. PM me if you have something available.

11. CAFinNY

CAFinNY New Member

Your daughter can show your rabbits, as long as they meet the requirements of the Standard of Perfection.

12. switchman62

switchman62 Well-Known Member

I am looking to obtain Cali or NZW. Live in West Central Illinois. PM me if you have anything for sale in this area. Thanks.

13. Bluehare

Bluehare Member

I have several Brazilians ready to go (5 months to 1.5 yrs of age) ready to go in Arizona.

14. kdalton324

kdalton324 Well-Known Member

My wife and I have 7 rabbits ready to go if anyone is looking for some good stock. They are all New Zealand’s, no papers. Raised completely organic from when we got the parents about 8 months ago. We have 7 ready to go now, they are about 12 weeks. There are 2 males and 5 females. The two males are a blackish silverfish, and two of the females are black/silver as well. The other three females are white. We will have some reds ready to go in a few weeks as well. I’ll try to take pictures in the next day or two as long as the weather cooperates. We are in southern Delaware.

15. feedbunns

feedbunns Well-Known Member